Warly and DST Schedule Info

On 7/13/2019 at 1:43 AM, Captain_Rage said:

Thanks for the info, @JoeW! Just give us a heads-up before the Year of the Pig King actually concludes so we won't miss the opportunity to weave those final event skins. The lunar new year pigmen have been around for a while now. :D Still holding off with the weaving since said items might yet drop.

Is Year of the pig king actually still active? Been away for awhile, I thought this event concluded already?

2 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Sort of? The event is gone, but pigs can still drop Golden belts that be given to Pig King to activate the minigame. 

They do? I thought they wanted to implement this at some point but it hasnt yet. What are the drops instead of the lucky gold nugget?

1 hour ago, ShadowDuelist said:

They do? I thought they wanted to implement this at some point but it hasnt yet. What are the drops instead of the lucky gold nugget?

From what I remember reading earlier this year, when the Year of the Pig King event ended, the drop chance for golden belts was greatly reduced, but could still be given to the Pig King. He still drops lucky gold nuggets. The Pig Shrine is also still available to craft so you can spend those LGN's. I THINK this is accurate. I don't have time atm to go back and find a source for this though. Should be on the forums somewhere. 

Probably too late to ask this question, and it will probably be a matter of “just wait and see” since the announcement is possibly hours away, but I figured I’d ask anyway.

When you say “his upcoming skins” does that include item skins, or strictly character skins? Either way I’m hyped for the info on his general playstyle. I’m interested to see what he will bring to the table!

24 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

Does this mean that now would be a good time to weave any remaining Year of the Pig King skins?

I believe that everything that's weavable will remain so, the devs haven't disabled any weavable skin since the last Forge and currently there's no skin in the spoolsystem that's unweavable. The Victorian skins took quite long, but for a month or two even those are accessible again.

So while this isn't confirmed, I think you don't need to hurry to weave anything.

Archived