[Game Update] - 351503

10 hours ago, nakomaru said:

Don't worry, there's lots of bacteria there too.

It is basically a mess. Talked to an IT person working in a large hospital a while ago. That guy is now rigorously using the hand-sanitizers after he caught something nasty from maintaining equipment close to patients.

2 hours ago, Radam said:

Rocket navigation skill does nothing. Or am I doing something wrong. 

Pretty sure it should just unlock the ability to man and pilot the command capsule. If it does not, then it ain't working.

27 minutes ago, SakuraKoi said:

Pretty sure it should just unlock the ability to man and pilot the command capsule. If it does not, then it ain't working.

Rocket navigation is for +10% fuel efficiency... Theres Rocket piloting before it.

There seems to be some problems with the amount of the resources we get when digging. Doesn't matter what i dig, it only gives half the amount.

For example, i have a small patch of algea of 200kg per tile, when digged it only gives 100kg.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Radam said:

Rocket navigation is for +10% fuel efficiency... Theres Rocket piloting before it.

I'm pretty sure Rocket navigation only reduces travel time by 10%. The fuel cost is the same.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Piogal said:

Bought a game on Steam, but version isn't correct. My version is Q3-336724. What to do to get LU-351503 from Thursday?

you have to enable it in betas tab

12 hours ago, dunki3 said:

There seems to be some problems with the amount of the resources we get when digging. Doesn't matter what i dig, it only gives half the amount.

For example, i have a small patch of algea of 200kg per tile, when digged it only gives 100kg.

It's part of the game, apparently to reduce heat spread in natural tiles.