Bee2017

What daily gift are you wanting the most?

I would enjoy one elegant skin for my main woodie, and not another 6 elegant wendy skins (Which will all be unraveled for spools anyways :P)

• Like 2

Axelocke    2,129

I'll take anything at this point, free spools for Warly skins. ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

AN-0923    125

Any skin that can turn heirloom, but Triumphants most especially.

• Like 2

Kuba5565    236
3 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

I got 2 costume suits, a hallowed light and a chester cap last hallowed nights... the rng is stronk on those nights :wilson_sneaky:

But now when drop chances are even higher, and even more higher on halloween we will get soo many good halloween skins.

• Haha 2

Misa22    315

Survivir Wilson's head, that thing is sick. 

If only Klei stopped giving me shoes and skirts... 

• Sad 2

Mattyington    497
Posted (edited)
On 08/07/2019 at 2:01 AM, DarithD said:

Guest of Honor Wendy head, oh i wish it just drop! but it doesn't, so i wait and wait and wait and wait and wait as i stare at steam market for the price to drop and it doesn't, so i wait and wait and wait and wait.

Its a cycle of paaaaaain.

LAUGHS IN MY FRIEND GIFTED IT TO ME

but i'll keep you in mind if i ever get a duplicate

Edited by Mattyington
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Bee2017    174
23 hours ago, Terra_Zina said:

i t e m s k i n s

I'd like chests in particular, because then I could sort and design my base better. Like wooden chest for the wood farm, carpet chest for the mob farms.

The only item skins I have and actually use is carpet chest and rabbit rucksack. Funnily enough, I got both those items way back when elegants where far more rare and you'd only get 4 gifts a week.

I don't mind not getting character skins. I could just buy those on the market. Well except Wendy skins, because heck no.

I like the chest skins.  I have 4 of them.  I dont use them much but you gave me a good idea to use one chest for the different items. 

A week ago I bought a shadow suit for Max for $.15 and my drop the next day  was the shadow suit. If only I would get the Alch pod.

• Like 1

DatShadowJK    2,313
On 08/07/2019 at 10:13 AM, Bee2017 said:

I just want to know what skins people want the most?  and do you save all your skins?  Are you waiting for one item in particular?  Personally I like all the belonging skins.  Yes, I want new head skins but I know those are far and few.   

Personally, I would like to start my white pleated shirt collection.

• Like 2

Bee2017    174
On 7/10/2019 at 4:39 AM, Ezaroth said:

Anything with lots of spools, I want to weave Wormwood >.<

You are like me. I want to save money yet I want to weave new things.    I wish there would be a special double drop Thursday so if you played all day Thursday we could get double drops.

On 7/11/2019 at 12:22 PM, Hatano Eichero said:

This is a cool skin but you can't really see the detail during gameplay especially if you have a backpack:(.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

The main one I haven't bought, woven, or earned and that isn't ridiculously expensive: Rose Pike. But the price keeps slowly dropping, so one of these days I'll probably just buy it.

At one point (in Decemberish, when the price was lowest) I did buy the Hallowed Light on the Steam Market, but the smoke it gave off in-game wasn't as cool as the Tragic Torch's shadow smoke so I eventually sold it and used the money to buy Wortox.

Edited by CameoAppearance
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Anything that's Guest of Honor, or even just one of the Heirloom Four that I don't already have for a character.

I'm getting so close to finishing my Guest of Honor Collection...

Why do you have to be so expensive...

Darn you, Wendy... you make this so difficult...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

minespatch    56,620

I wish the Cullinarian skins were released as skins themselves.

• Like 4

I used to want Wendy's GoH so I could get the funds to buy other skins, but then it hit me. 

If I were to get a Wendy's GoH in a drop, which isn't happening

I wouldn't need to spend like $40 to get it later, when I do come around to it. It would only cost me like $17 or so to get ALL of the other ones, as opposed to $57.

I don't even play Wendy.

I just wish she didn't exist so I wouldn't have to deal with the amount of money down the drain later on.

I just want a nice collection...

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

BunillaAisu    144

I don't want to be that guy... GoH Wendy is pretty high on my want list... But other than that, any skinned items is a huge want. (I enjoy making base all pretty)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Vlad Mire    27

The only skin I want is Webber's Halloween skin. Then my collection will be complete. :,>

maradyne    3,482
1 hour ago, BunillaAisu said:

I don't want to be that guy... GoH Wendy is pretty high on my want list...

i mean after the alch skin the rest of my want list is just

5d2bed7932600_WeNDEE.png.50de5b2101e039eedcf0b58e78df8f88.png

• Haha 2

I want GoH Wendy too, but I'm just gonna wait until Wendy's refresh and get the woven version, barring some kind of drop miracle. 

• Like 3