The epicness of the world?

yep, almost as random as my art.

Don't Starve needs a high risk high reward thing that advanced player could do.

or the famous

void done ()

{

int x* rand(1,2);

if (x = 1) { goto(you_die_instantly); }

if (x = 2) { goto(you_win_give_one_carrot); }

}

spice it up if you get what i'm saying :D

Older civilizations that have died out leaving behind proper ruins with possible items of use with more and more dangerous enemies and new mechanics to make fighting much more interesting. Survival is nice and all but with no actual building aspect it would be great if everything else was more fleshed out. Maybe a bit of proper story added in with who the dude in the beginning is and why you are just dropped there to survive. Maybe its for his amusement and you can go on a revenge quest? Maybe it was for safety reasons with wars being waged or having been waged leaving you to fight for survival in a less dangerous area at first? SO much can be built upon all of this other then a small survival game that can get very repetitive. It is beta I know but hey I am trying to be helpful to the final product.

A big old wise tree of randomness **** happening.

The tree gives you a question to answer.

Like, "What is more then 3 gold nuggets?" and the right answer is to just give the tree 4 things of anything.

Then the rewards goes like "You are indeed clever, here have a ***" and you will get random thing of value, maybe even chance for something unique

or "Mr wiseguy ey? Have at it!" and a swarm of bees attacks you.

The tree moves around each night so it will never be in the same place twice in a row.

Maybe not even a tree but a TV, obey the TV!

I think it should either be a tv or that demon guy you meet in the beginning

How I would love for a gigantic elder tree to burst out of the ground..or foreign entities from other lands start migrating to your land bringing their own ecosystem and troubles with them (creatures).....I would also love some sort of creepy cave system that has a deep underground map......or other NPC who steal from you and try to start deals with other monsters besides the pigs to start a war with you...

just things like that from keep anyone who thinks everything is on easy street..off guard big time.

Ah Maxwell. Jerking us all around.

Yeah, he started with "you don't look so good pal"

//when he was the guy who painted you

Edit:

What about if Maxwell knew when you was doing good with food and supplies, and decides to screw you over by sending a hoard of scared trampling beefalos in your direction. insta-flat, and insta-dead.

2_Gloom.png

btw, i enjoy putting images into my posts :3

Edited by Cellusious