[Game Update] - 348980

Seems to be working now, had to verify files though. Thanks!

Although it deleted all my food...Yikes..500k Kcal just poof...

Nevermind, apparently in my clicking around during the crash I somehow deleted the ladder to my food..odd.

Edited by DekothOGN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RonEmpire said:

The  PIPES are broken.  Liquid is not flowing correctly. 

Instead of going towards the input   its just flowing backwards.

Untitled-4.jpg

the bridge on the left side is contradicting the flow from the output of the bathroom to the liquid storage. If your intention was to bring the output of pWater to the container, then it's the Bridge on left near the pump. Right?

This setup was working before the patch.   The bridges are all the same  green end is output.  goes to the input  tank.
(FYI- deleting the bridge you're talking about does NOT fix the problem.)

3 minutes ago, nivodeus said:

the bridge on the left side is contradicting the flow from the output of the bathroom to the liquid storage. If your intention was to bring the output of pWater to the container, then it's the Bridge on left near the pump. Right?

This is a BUG.  Trust me.   The bridges are broken.

Edited by RonEmpire
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, RonEmpire said:

This setup was working before the patch.   The bridges are all the same  green end is output.  goes to the input  tank.
(FYI- deleting the bridge you're talking about does NOT fix the problem.)

my bad, that shld not contradict, since it function just as any other bridge output there hahaha.

• Thanks 1

No crashes so far for me, but I am seeing issues with gas pipes (and I presume water pipes based on the other posts). Anywhere a bridge connects into a pipe counts as a blocked pipe.

The upper pipe comes from my plastic production carrying CO2, and the bottom left pipe pumps up CO2 for my slicksters. There was nothing flowing past my filter down below until I removed the pipe bridge that was located where the red arrow is. I experienced the same problem with my SPOM, no oxygen would flow until I removed a pipe bridge.

gas pipes.jpg

Edited by phod

6 minutes ago, RonEmpire said:

This setup was working before the patch.   The bridges are all the same  green end is output.

Ok, just saw my bathroom and other pipes setups are messed up now.

But I found the problem: 2 consecutive inputs/outputs in a row doesn´t work anymore.

=> No more bridge prioritization

Spoiler

At least my bathroom was quickly fixed but lost some functionalities ...

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, MeesterButts said:

**** man it's almost like this is a testing branch of an early access game.

Yeah of one they plan to release in weeks... Complete reformulations, and release candidates that crash on 100% of users' experiences are the usual for you? You must be great in the clutch.

It's labeled as a testing candidate for a launch branch... get a clue. Have fun in that space shuttle dude.

Edited by dearmad
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, dearmad said:

Yeah of one they plan to release in weeks... Complete reformulations, and release candidates that crash on 100% of users' experiences are the usual for you? You must be great in the clutch.

No need to make this personal.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

The pipe construction crash and the building inputs blocking flow are both confirmed. Thanks for the reports and save files!

Hopefully you can fix the pipe blocking problem since it makes the game 'almost' unplayable with the way pipes are handled right now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dearmad said:

There was no need for his insulting tone...

I guess that’s the problem with reading tone. I took it as tongue and cheek, in a positive note. As if to say, “yup this kind of thing can happen”

maybe i I was wrong.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

The pipe construction crash and the building inputs blocking flow are both confirmed. Thanks for the reports and save files!

Thank you for pushing patches quickly !

Game is still very playable and fun as long as you use very simple pipe design :D.

I'm having a blast with this update and all the new starting conditions and random traits. Thank you for the great game.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Thank you for pushing patches quickly !

Game is still very playable and fun as long as you use very simple pipe design :D.

I'm having a blast with this update and all the new starting conditions and random traits. Thank you for the great game.

Yeah definitely some strange pipe stuff going on. Seems my waste water from bathroom is trying to pump itself back out where it comes from but just hangs there? I can send a video if anyone wants. Might be worth noting that all my toilets were apparently out of order when I loaded my save file but that quickly went away, even though the problem persists (outflow not flowing to drainage vent for liquids, I'm early on and don't have my ventilation system set up so not sure if it happening there too).

Edited by JealousCrow

7 minutes ago, JealousCrow said:

Yeah definitely some strange pipe stuff going on. Seems my waste water from bathroom is trying to pump itself back out where it comes from but just hangs there? I can send a video if anyone wants. Might be worth noting that all my toilets were apparently out of order when I loaded my save file but that quickly went away, even though the problem persists (outflow not flowing to drainage vent for liquids, I'm early on and don't have my ventilation system set up so not sure if it happening there too).

It's related to the bridges.

Multiple bridges will create a block problem.

1 hour ago, dearmad said:

It's labeled as a testing candidate for a launch branch... get a clue. Have fun in that space shuttle dude.

Yeah this is pretty normal when you are playing the early version of patches that player bases don't usually see.  I remember playing in friends and family beta for WoW and some of those patches were horrendous for the first week or two.  They probably don't plan on adding any other new content before release and have 3 weeks to iron out the issues with this patch.  That really isn't anything to be worried about.