JoeW    25,058

Wow, that is really cool. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

illeander    19

Awesome!!!! That thar ain't no doodle. That be a right good portrait. Seriously though, you drew him so much scarier than he is. I'm shaking in my boots.

petplayer976    37

thank you so much for all your comments!! : D im so happy! im gonna post more art on here later today so look out ^^and im glad you guys like how i drew deerclops : )

petplayer976    37
post-12067-13764591591634_thumb.jpg: ) the gentalmen himself! ,im drawing in my own style sooo i mite doodle afew pictures in the don't starve style here and there ^^ but expect to see a comic like picture later on! : D
  • Like 1

petplayer976    37

COMIC TIME!

Posted Image

Posted Image

raven crow mainly inspiered me to get me to finally werewolf wilson,when i first ever play the game and saw the werewolf pigs i wanted to turn wilson into a werewolf but your monster wilson and your funny and awesome comic push me more to finally do this so your dont starve art inspires me! : ) hope you like this everyone

• Like 3

petplayer976    37

Keep up stuff like that and Raven might have a rival for best comic artist ....

nahhh lol, i dont think my drawings and comics will get as popular as raven's comics are. but...that would be funny though XD

Adeptly    0

Wow, your deerclops drawing is really cool! Infact, so is your signature. :o Does the bar code spell out your name?

Edited by Adeptly