Sign in to follow this  
P05TMAN

Can't even load the game!

P05TMAN    10

I get "An Error Has Occurred" window with the text "Error: Module load error: undefined". I have removed it from Chrome and re-added it only to get the same message. Help!

Corey    310

Heya,

Thanks for posting! There's a few reasons this might have occurred.

Every time the game crashes, we get a detailed report. I'm trying to find your specific one right now.

Steps you can take to help us help you:

Please check our system requirements page: http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/system-requirements/

also if you have any kind of a "download assistant" plugin you'll want to disable that before running the game.

If you can, post your computer's system / hardware specs in a reply and we'll check it out more.

Thanks!

Corey    310

Ahh yes. That is it. We're looking into that issue actively. The problem is that Google Chrome does not support the graphics cards inside those machines. I'm going to make a forum thread called "Mac Book Air Compatibility." That way, if people want to follow our updates on the status of this issue.

solemo    10

After buying game and restart pc game stops working. Before buying game was working. I have error "Error: Module Crashed: undefined".I have standard PC (quad core/2gb ram/GeForce 9800GT). I resinstalled browser and still not working.Edit:Today i started game in my work on HP EliteBook and it works!So why i can`t play on my desktop pc in home?Edit2:Game stops working on my HP EliteBook :/

Edited by solemo
Add sthin

Sign in to follow this