“Man I totally saved us” Experiences

Have you ever had a moment where you could say “Man I totally saved us!” If so I’d like to hear about it!

My experience was when I took an 8 day trip to retrieve the rock lobsters for worm defense. Along the course of the 8 days I suffered from starvation, insanity, and impatience. But it was all worth it in the end when I got the herd of 6 rock lobsters in their designated area. The worm attacks lately were pretty chill, but the next attack was massive in comparison! Luckily for us we were able to have the lobsters take care of them! And we knew that the attacks would only get bigger. Soon later we built a pen and safety room which we fortified and decorated! One of my teammates even told me,” You might have just secured our immortality down here.” (That made me feel extra good about myself!)

So in the end I feel like “Man I totally saved us!”

Mine was durring the season 1 Forge.

I was a Wigfrid tank. My team was pretty new to the game, I guess at least. Durring Boarior fight they would often get hit with his ranged attack etc. 

At some point someone attacked sleeping Boarior and chaos started. Healer died, and Boarior started attacking other people. I had the stone armor so I couldn't get to him fast enough. Everyone died except dps Wilson. I used the spiining spear special attack to barely save him. I then lead Boarior on the other side of the arena and tanked him till I died. My team luckily resurected everyone and manager to put Boarior to sleep. Then they helped me and we won the match.

Definitelly felt like "Man I totally saved us"

I enjoyed playing in a public server with my friends and some other players. Suddenly I noticed that our drying racks got burned, but it was neither summer nor the 2nd autumn, and there was more than only 1 newcomer ingame. I had no clue if it was an accident or if we had a griefer in our world, and who was the griefer? Just because somebody was playing Willow and had a dickbutt as profile doesn't mean that he was the griefer, we needed a proof that he was the one hammering and burning anything.

Suddenly something happened (dunno anymore: Either Deerclops was spawning or something got burned again or we just didn't see him for some amount of time), and we asked him about his location. He responded that he's in the 2nd base near Pig King. The 1st base was close to DF and there were some Bunny Hutches between the 2 bases as a Meat & Carrot source. I rushed to that location to check if everything is still fine.

There he was: He was hammering an Ice Flingomatic and burning the Bunny Hutches. That was the argument that he was the griefer in this world and so we kicked him and did a rollback. I reported his behaviour in our chat and few other players responded me that the griefer also joined in their games but got kicked shortly afterwards.

I was proud about reporting him and felt like "Man I totally saved us, and the others."

One time I joined a server right before Deerclops was going to spawn and killed it with nothing but a spear and 20 or so health.

I had fresh spawned in the middle of winter and eventually made my way to base freezing my health away and burning any trees I could find. Eventually I made my way to the base with little health due to the lack supplies to make fire. Everyone else appeared to be fairly new to the game and did not have anything prepared for fighting Deerclops. No armor or weapons and hardly enough winter gear to survive comfortably. When Deerclops arrived one of them had tried face tanking Deerclops using nothing but an axe and his frail Maxwell flesh. A couple people died, and everyone else had low enough health that they would get slammed by Deerclops in one shot. Despite having virtually no health, no armor, earmuffs and a simple spear I had fashioned from the supplies i had pillaged from the dead I was able to kill the Deerclops alone as the others were attempting to revive the dead.

Although it's not particularly amazing to be able to kill Deerclops without getting hit since she's very predictable the remaining survivors were very happy with someone swooping in out of nowhere and killing the giant. When I made the eyebrella and left it on the ground for someone to use the people who realized what I had done kept trying to make me keep it. It's fun being the "man I totally saved us" guy sometimes.

3 hours ago, ButterStuffed said:

One time I joined a server right before Deerclops was going to spawn and killed it with nothing but a spear and 20 or so health.

I had fresh spawned in the middle of winter and eventually made my way to base freezing my health away and burning any trees I could find. Eventually I made my way to the base with little health due to the lack supplies to make fire. Everyone else appeared to be fairly new to the game and did not have anything prepared for fighting Deerclops. No armor or weapons and hardly enough winter gear to survive comfortably. When Deerclops arrived one of them had tried face tanking Deerclops using nothing but an axe and his frail Maxwell flesh. A couple people died, and everyone else had low enough health that they would get slammed by Deerclops in one shot. Despite having virtually no health, no armor, earmuffs and a simple spear I had fashioned from the supplies i had pillaged from the dead I was able to kill the Deerclops alone as the others were attempting to revive the dead.

Although it's not particularly amazing to be able to kill Deerclops without getting hit since she's very predictable the remaining survivors were very happy with someone swooping in out of nowhere and killing the giant. When I made the eyebrella and left it on the ground for someone to use the people who realized what I had done kept trying to make me keep it. It's fun being the "man I totally saved us" guy sometimes.

I've done "almost" exactly that type of thing more times then i can count and it always feels good. I always love the "WTF!?! is that thing?" comments from the new players as you run by them to take the aggro and get it away from base.

And here I thought I'd be the only Wilson-in-the-Forge story. ^o^;>

I once played a Forge run as Wilson and revived my teammates a collective total of 24 times. I never dropped once. It was near the end of the second Forge event, so the Infernal Swineclops showed up and everything, and we emerged victorious in the end, with everyone thanking me for keeping the team alive. Felt phenomenal. :wilson_smile:

One time I was playing Double Trouble (  FF mod, thanks leo )

I was a wicker and since a manure ton of mobs spawn I used the golem exploit to just yeet myself into the lava...

then everyone died.

I was there, with 10 hp and 4 Rhinobros constantly trying to get me.

I died :abnormal:

That moment when one of your buddies don't know that casting a star is not a good idea in a chest area... So they all rushed to turn on the flingo that was almost reaching all the chests, it was a fight of ice staff and snowballs to stop the star to burn the chest at the extra border and then you come back to base, as a damn ghost after a bad experiment with hounds to haunt the star and extinguish it.

I totally saved us by being already dead

My instance probably had to be one time in a public server where a griefer came into a camp during a long night and destroyed the fire pit with a hammer while leading a spider queen and her spider army to us while we were fighting a hound attack. Fortunately for us I took the time to make a miner hat and lantern early, managed to keep everyone safe from Charlie, and even id'ed the griefer.

What was that thing Wigfird says? "The Villain turns Hero?"

i was playing maxwell on forge. everyone died and i was the only one alive. its the scorpeon round. i grabbed the petrifying book, petrified all the scorpeons, and revived everyone. man i totally saved everyone

....we all died to the grand forge boarrior tho

Archived