Sign in to follow this  
Dunk Mujunk

Basing in the Volcano

Dunk Mujunk    29

I was thinking about throwing up a base inside the Volcano and was wondering whether it was worth the effort or if there were any less than obvious downsides. My main base isn't far from the Volcano, but it's far enough to make constant snackrifices a chore. I was gonna say screw it and just dodge the eruptions but this is a bit annoying as well.

pe5e    77
On 19.6.2019 at 3:45 PM, Dunk Mujunk said:

I was thinking about throwing up a base inside the Volcano and was wondering whether it was worth the effort or if there were any less than obvious downsides. My main base isn't far from the Volcano, but it's far enough to make constant snackrifices a chore. I was gonna say screw it and just dodge the eruptions but this is a bit annoying as well.

It is certainly a good option to have a small base inside or close to the volcano during Dry Season. It is not really worth it to stay inside the volcano for longer times in other season once you looted it since there isnt really anything happening inside it while you will miss out on a couple things from the ocean world like boss spawns and so on.

• Like 1

Mday    414

If you want to have an obsidian workbench, the only way to have it is basing in the volcano. Otherwise I don't see much of a point doing it. Way easier to just travel to hamlet/ROG and wait for the dry season to end.