Pleeeeease make lazy forager and explorer refuel with nightmare fuel!

Just now, -Variant said:

I question why no one brings up the Lazy Deserter.

Just right click it 2-4 times as any character and you're insane.

Well, same for wormholes or popping in and out of darkness. There are lots of ways to pull it off.

10 minutes ago, Rogueagent01 said:

Exactly, i tend to use Glommer's Goop a lot of times because of the amount that builds up.

How on Earth.....? Highest value fuel, and a little food, a lotta health, and no spoilage, do it's like a failsafe last-resort food or healing.

Glommer goop, green gems, orange gems, dragonfly scales, and horns are basically the only 5 items that aren't plentiful on my established servers. If items had a usefullness index rating, Glommer goop might be the best of the non-wearables. Maybe over eggs and cacti...

On 24/06/2019 at 8:50 PM, Terribad said:

Oh man... Well this is wrong. Splumonkey auto farm produces stacks and stacks. 

Huh. But only if someone sets it up. Bunnies seem like best idea, tentacle not so much. But how much resources do you need for that? It would really make it balanced regardless.

On 6/24/2019 at 5:31 PM, Terribad said:

How on Earth.....? Highest value fuel, and a little food, a lotta health, and no spoilage, do it's like a failsafe last-resort food or healing.

Glommer goop, green gems, orange gems, dragonfly scales, and horns are basically the only 5 items that aren't plentiful on my established servers. If items had a usefullness index rating, Glommer goop might be the best of the non-wearables. Maybe over eggs and cacti...

You can farm lots of dragon scales if you have enough people. You dps her to the ground to drop a scale, then run away and let her reset. Rinse, repeat.

Its weird to me that we can refuel magiluminescence with nightmare fuel, but not the forager, and dare i say the construction amulet? The lazy forager is fun for certain uses, but wouldn't you like to equip it every time you're picking up all them 100's of logs? Currently my only use for it is grabbing loot out of tentacle trap farms. The construction amulet only has 5 uses, so it could be something that requires multiple fuel per 1 recharge. This would be a game changer, for amulets only though. As far as the lazy explorer goes, you get 20 uses and this is intended to be used when absolutely necessary. Its ingredients are easy to come by and should remain unaltered.

Archived