Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Tolikk

Epilogue crash

Tolikk    0

Hi.

The games crashes right away at the start of the Epilogue level. Update version is All Ends That Maxwell. What can be done here? Thanks.crash.thumb.png.c53fb9872d5d83552f19001c67718098.png

JanH    6,204

We are sorry for the inconvenience. The team is aware of the issue and we have a fix for it that we're working on implementing to the game in the next update, coming very soon. 

Tsukoyami    10

hhhh. thank goodness, i was wondering if one of my mods caused the crash but nothing i have modifies those two luas. great to see that it's relatively new.

Cinnolate    0
On 6/18/2019 at 2:34 PM, JanH said:

We are sorry for the inconvenience. The team is aware of the issue and we have a fix for it that we're working on implementing to the game in the next update, coming very soon. 

If you don't mind me asking, will this bug be fixed for vanilla Don't Starve and do you know when exactly the update will come out?

JanH    6,204

Thanks for your patience everyone, the fix for this issue has been included in the recently launched update (Rev. 345820 and 346255). If automatic updates is disabled for your game, please verify the integrity of your game's files to download and install the latest update. Please see the full update notes here: https://steamcommunity.com/games/219740/announcements/detail/1599256909889349004