Sign in to follow this  
Fantagreen

Coffee Plants Istantly Withering

Fantagreen    0
Posted (edited)

So, I planted some coffee plants in my DS RoG World coming from my SW World. I planted them on Ashy Turf and then fertilized them with some Ashes.

Once the beans grew on the plants, I decided to harvest them and get my first cups of coffee. I noticed that the plants instantly withered within the first seconds after I've harvested them.

The Wiki says: 

Replanted Coffee Plants will only produce Coffee Beans for 3-5 harvests

This didn't applied to me. However, I noticed this:

• In some games, the Coffee Plant must be fertilized after every harvest, not every 3-5 harvests. However in dry season this glitch will take a temporary stop.

Is this really a bug/glitch? It is Autumn in my World. Isn't this like a thing made on purpose? Or if it is really an error in the game, is there a fix to the issue?

It's really annoying to continuously fertilize the plants just to get 1 Coffee Beans every harvest. Thanks in advance for any reply.

EDIT: I'd also like to share you how I organized my Coffee Beans farm. Did I do something wrong here?

20190615113652_1.thumb.jpg.0b1217ef3837dc081a6022abd32ee244.jpg

Edited by Fantagreen

Dunk Mujunk    30

I'm having the same issue as well, and I haven't even left my SW and traveled over to the RoG world yet. I get 1 harvest of beans and the plants wither instantly. Just finished burning 120 logs last night to feed my need.

• Sad 1