Return of Them Status Update

5 hours ago, 1bubbainpa said:

Please stop arguing in this thread y’all are getting my hopes up when I see a pinned topic with hot but it’s just people arguing in here which crippled me greatly.

legit I saw this topic blowing up and people were posting Warly pics elsewhere and I thought his character update was actually near dropping .-.

On 6/14/2019 at 11:37 AM, JoeW said:

Hey Everybody, 

We're going to delay the release of Turn of Tides for a bit. We feel that it is a bit more rough around the edges than we would like and just not quite ready to be released. It's still going to be available on the beta branch, we just want everything to be more polished and 'complete' before it goes to the live version of Don't Starve Together. 

This scheduling change does not affect character or beta updates so Warly is still (currently) on schedule and the beta branch will continue to receive updates until we think it's ready to go out to everybody.

I don't have a current ETA on when Turn of Tides will be released to the live branch, but I will update you all as soon as we're reasonably certain of the new date. 

As always, a big thanks to everybody currently on the beta branch. Your feedback and bug reports have been super helpful, so please keep it coming!

I dont mean to be rude or to rush you, but have you gotten a ETA yet? If not that's fine, a rushed game is bad. 

Archived