What do you all think of wormwood

What do you all think of Wormwood  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Title

• I like his unique playstyle
    • I like his new craftables
    • I like his character (inspection quotes)
    • I don’t enjoy playing him.
    • Other (answer below)

• Developer

I think PSN is currently having a very bad day, for you in Germany and every other region I've checked. Our login server is probably not able to talk to PSN right now, leading to the "Can't connect to Klei" dialog.

image.png

Just now, CharlesB said:

I think PSN is currently having a very bad day, for you in Germany and every other region I've checked. Our login server is probably not able to talk to PSN right now, leading to this problem.

image.png

Haha yeah I tried to turn this treat into something different , because I realized that too. You beat me to it

1 minute ago, CharlesB said:

I think PSN is currently having a very bad day, for you in Germany and every other region I've checked. Our login server is probably not able to talk to PSN right now, leading to the "Can't connect to Klei" dialog.

image.png

Lol that's what I thought this thread would be about. Yeah, I'm seeing the same screen in the U.S. 

15 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

Hosting/joining use different PSN services than the other things you mentioned. Sounds like some parts of PSN are coming back up, but not the whole yet.

With me too, everything seems to have been returned to normal but I can not open any world

Screenshot_20190613-190722.png

Archived