inferjus4

Suspicious cracks destoyable only with gunpowder?

Recommended Posts

inferjus4    801

When breaking pillar to discover door behind suspicious crack it did not unlock the passage.

20190612182807_1.jpg

20190612182805_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 Da LOLs    1,720
2 minutes ago, inferjus4 said:

When breaking pillar to discover door behind suspicious crack it did not unlock the passage.

sometimes they just lead to nowhere despite what you use on it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
inferjus4    801
Just now, 4 Da LOLs said:

sometimes they just lead to nowhere despite what you use on it

So this is what appears when there is no room behind the crack?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 Da LOLs    1,720
Just now, inferjus4 said:

So this is what appears when there is no room behind the crack?

yeah you should use a magnifying glass to see weather or not it actually goes somewhere

the character should say a quote to tell you whether or not it goes somewhere

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MWY    1,525
1 minute ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

yeah you should use a magnifying glass to see weather or not it actually goes somewhere

the character should say a quote to tell you whether or not it goes somewhere

HOWEVER if you have pillars, just smash one and see if there is a room, don't waste magnifying glass then.

also Coconades and Slurtle Slime also works. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now