New Characters ?

3 hours ago, Brago-sama said:

If it is indeed wagstaff that gets brought over to DST it might explain why woody hasn't been worked on yet.

I personally feel like Woodie didn't get this refresh because they might be planing something based on the beaver swimming witch wouldn't make sense for a rework to have perks in what is currently beta so once the beta of the return of them is official I don't think we are getting his rework

51 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

We don't know Mumsy's and Billy's surnames yet...

for now it's just ____

Or maybe Klei will bring us either Mumsy/Billy as a character as a main-reward ( similiar to forge's item-boss system ) or a very rare gnaw chest drop/weavable

13 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Well in the case of Maxwell it was solved in the way that "maxwell" is just a stage name, and his actual name is William, which respects the thing.

Maybe as Ivo said, mumsy or billy could be given a W surname to fix that.

Billy is traditionally one familiar form for William... so it could fit anyways

I do hope if it is Billy we will see his name as "Billy" instead of "W___". 

While the name Billy doesn't start with W, I do not think in this case it is a problem since a lot of people in my eyes would love to have him as a character and most likely would call him Billy instead of "W___"

Anybody here that would have a problem if Billy's name in-game was Billy instead of something starting with W?

16 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

But isn't he explicitally said to be named "Billiam" in the gorge?

I think the devs or an user said on a stream or here that Billy is short for Billiam.

1 hour ago, ShadowDuelist said:

For example Wickerbottom and Wheeler are surnames too!

( Wickerbottom isn't like a normal name and it's something dorothea wheeler )

3 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

3 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

For example Wickerbottom and Wheeler are surnames too!

Woodie, Webber and Woodlegs are nicknames as well. Wigfrid is the name of the character, not the person.

For all we know, he could have 'Walter' as his surname. 'Billiam Walter'. Rolls with the tounge quite well.

10 hours ago, Ornge said:

If I had to guess, it would most likely be wagstaff. He is in the standard DS with no dlc now so it would make sense for him to be next

İ think Wagstaff should not add. Because he is dont have a skill . This is my idea.

Archived