HojMcFoj    15

The longest world I've ever had was actually on Don't Starve, not Together. It was only on day 52, and I got into a fight with a Goose Goose and lost. I probably would have a longer world by now, but I like to go and assist others instead of having my own world. What is the longest world you've ever had, and if it's gone, how did you die?

• Like 1

Mooagain    1,069

Farthest I've made it was day 120 something, around the third fall. I deleted the world though for the RoT.

• Like 1

BeliarBAD    562

loosing a world after day 100-200 is impossible. you can easily make infinity amuletts and survive forever

• Like 4

ShadowDuelist    3,315

Well you can lose them, I guess you didn't watch the first powdercake challenges made by the slightly tilted community, but it is true that once the red gems start stockpiling it is harder. 

• Like 2

CaptainChaotica    4,156

Ah, good ol' Camp One-Foot-in-the-Grave.  612 days..."died" by sudden mod incompatibility.  :(  (For anybody wondering, it was a purely aesthetic mod.)  In other words I never actually perma-died; I just couldn't get that file to load one day.

...Notorious

• Sad 4

GetNerfedOn    2,119

the longest i got was on day 278 on Shipwrecked with wendy.

trying to reach that record once again

• Like 3

reverentsatyr    2,023

My longest world is my only current existing world, that I'm using for my first mega base with the help of a friend. Last time I was on, I was on day 781 or 782.

D8zoSb1UYAAo9D4.jpg:large

• Like 4

Alarsin    812

My longest one was somewhere around 500 days; I lost it to some sort of a bug.

• Like 3

Melody099    143

Usually I die after the second autumn, before the end of the season, to a bee, a tentacle or something stupid on my longest runs

• Like 3

AN-0923    116

Haven’t been playing that long, ~150 days and still going good.

• Like 2

BeliarBAD    562
4 hours ago, Hx380 said:

560+ days in hamlet with Wormwood

Still alive

buuuuuuuuuuurn xD

• Like 1

Hx380    815
1 hour ago, BeliarBAD said:

buuuuuuuuuuurn xD

Can't do

I have a scailmail

• Like 2

NSAiswatchingus    1,216
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

Is there a world record of don't starve longest day survived ever?

I'm pretty certain the highest day count for consoles is held by @Mano Til. Up to 11k now I believe. I know there's higher day counts than that on PC. 

Edited by NSAiswatchingus
  • Like 1

BeliarBAD    562
14 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

Is there a world record of don't starve longest day survived ever?

you can use console. that makes any record in ds or dst a joke. 

• Like 1

NSAiswatchingus    1,216
45 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

you can use console. that makes any record in ds or dst a joke. 

That's why I don't believe anything I see from you PC players. I guess console players finally got something PC players didn't. Trust. 

• Like 2

CaptainChaotica    4,156

HEY!  I personally _never_ use the console.  Well, okay, for a fully aesthetic thing I do--I want a kittykit pet, but I don't want to kill catcoons.  So I use the console to spawn in a tail.  Sometimes I luck out and, say, a frog has killed a kitty already and the tail is just lying there, but...

That's it.  That's the extent of my straight-up "cheating".  And that's to get a creature that doesn't actually DO anything and whines at you sometimes.  : P  My 612 days did actually happen--sometimes I made use of the game's already inbuilt mechanics to help me, such as leaving the Bearger alive for several years and getting him to take out hounds for me when I was in the area, but that's about it. But "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is a time-honoured tactic in...everything, really.

Just saying--while you can't trust EVERYthing you hear from a PC player, the fact that the console _exists_ does not automatically mean EVERY computer player is a lying liar.

...Notorious

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Terra M Welch    1,590

My longest solo world is around 780 days or so.

Fun fact, the highest possible day in the game is day 65536, it will roll over to day 1 again upon the next day arriving.
Cause the day count uses the 16-bit integer limit, Day 1 is value 0 and Day 65536 is value 65535, so when it goes to the next day on day 65536 an integer overflow occurs, causing it to go back to Day 1.

Just some trivia I wanted to share

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1