now hear me out:twiggy tree guard

twiggy tree guard is the weakest of the tree guards boasting 100 health and only dropping 2 living logs but dropping 6 twigs /sticks it will do very minimal damage being 5 per hit the thing about this tree guard is that it is fast almost as fast as a normal player with walking cane and cobble stone floor and it will have a kiting pattern similar to a pig and what makes this mob not too op it can only spawn after day 20 and if its winter its speed is cut to half and it can have 3 twiggy trees spawn at 15% at day 20 and  30% at day 170 the easy way to kill it is to use a blowdart and for the inspect for the characters it would be in the vain of "wow that thing is fast" they will comment about its speed its a goofy suggestion but i think in my opinion it would fit in dontstarve thanks for hearing me out and maybe the stats can be adjusted obviously I made a mock up of what it could look like I should’ve added some more limbs

2F88B679-F279-4612-8F14-30C2A96F2B1A.png

828C4FE0-58BF-4ADE-BB59-0EFCA2576954.png

The fact that it can kite like pigmen, and is as you said almost 150% faster than a regular Wilson makes it sound terrifying 

Then again, only 5 damage per hit and 100 hp. You could 3 shot this thing with a simple spear, or 2 with something like a dark sword, hambat and even tentacle spike. 

Honestly, if their attacks have the same range as pigmen they would be  too easy to kill for 2 living logs each. I'd go down to one per since they spawn in a max number of three.

Wormwood just came out, come on! LET THE BOY MAKE YOU LIVING LOGS OF LOVE (and life-force).

In all seriousness, imagine if the "Twiggy Tree Guard" dropped one stick every couple of times you hit it? And visually it kept losing branches until it died and dropped its own body (the living logs)...

On 6/11/2019 at 1:30 AM, CossonWool said:

Have you considered the merm kiting patter? It's quite popular :>

Also, you dropped these "..,.,,,..,,." ノ( º _ ºノ)

Sorry bout the lack of punctuation tbh I was tired and was too lazy to add them

On 6/11/2019 at 1:48 AM, GregoryAndTheHawk said:

Wormwood just came out, come on! LET THE BOY MAKE YOU LIVING LOGS OF LOVE (and life-force).

In all seriousness, imagine if the "Twiggy Tree Guard" dropped one stick every couple of times you hit it? And visually it kept losing branches until it died and dropped its own body (the living logs)...

That actually doesn’t sound too bad

On 6/11/2019 at 12:36 AM, Brago-sama said:

The fact that it can kite like pigmen, and is as you said almost 150% faster than a regular Wilson makes it sound terrifying 

Then again, only 5 damage per hit and 100 hp. You could 3 shot this thing with a simple spear, or 2 with something like a dark sword, hambat and even tentacle spike. 

Honestly, if their attacks have the same range as pigmen they would be  too easy to kill for 2 living logs each. I'd go down to one per since they spawn in a max number of three.

1 living log per twiggy tree guard sounds like a good idea actually and in another post there was a guy who said that the twigs fall off the mob every time it gets hit 

On 6/11/2019 at 1:43 AM, Melody099 said:

I have only one word, yes

That sounds so cool and scary(and also completely harmless, it needs bigger fists)!! 

Also, what about living twigs(completly useless but it's more screaming fuel!)? :D

Like this hahaha

E168853D-D616-424F-A9C7-503DC7C605A0.png

5 hours ago, WkingDisaster said:

Look at that curve... it's so erotic. :rolleyes:

2F88B679-F279-4612-8F14-30C2A96F2B1A.png

Also I’m not the only one that sees the face on the twiggy trees right

You know what could also be cool if worm wood could tame them but that’s another post for another day

Archived