blizstorm

WE DID IT! 5000 days on Klei server

I have been there a couple  of times but last time I was there it was like day 900. Time flies by. And also congrats. :)

• Like 3

I just wanna say, I'm glad the swamp was brought closer to base. Because that's kind of my favorite place to die in this game. Not that I do it intentionally, but if I'm going to die somewhere. I'd hope it would be in the swamp. Love the tension being there brings.

• Like 3

gghhrr    184

Impressive! You own my respect

I thought this is impossible for a none admin server

no matter how great condition I've provided for next new comers

everytime I go to sleep and in the morning BLAH, server is resetted

could you share the how you did it with everyone here, I know that having great players is first of everything

Thanks in advance.

• Like 4

Brago-sama    1,339
1 hour ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

You can always join the experience at "Welcome to Hamton!". Up to 3290 as of this morning. Just got back to Autumn so I'll be reopening it to the public today. 

That's you? I always see it but never go in. It looks nice

• Thanks 1

CarlZalph    3,129
10 hours ago, blizstorm said:

To my team, thank you for helping me. Klei has a policy against of naming individuals, so you can pop by this thread instead.

That's for the naming and shaming aspect, not for the promotion of a good thing.

For instance, it would be bad to say "X went into the server and burned everything ban him from your servers!".

However, it would be okay to go "X was with me in my adventurous adventure and we accomplished our goal!".

As far as I know, anyway.

• Like 4

Fuzzy_Waffle    42

Mods won't let me post a short clip of the meatball party. Instead I'll just recount how I started on the server around day 1100 as a wes just to look around. After caving awhile on my own and making a self farmed magilum I bumped into the main base and switched into more helpful characters. I ended up spending over 1300 days helping out and I learned a lot of neat things playing with the other regulars. Thanks for the experiences it's been a blast so far.

• Like 4

BeliarBAD    564

amazing!!!!

but pls tell us how this works. was it an endless server? if it was a survival server then shoudnt it reset if evryone leaves the server? how did you managed always having someone online on the server for so long time?

also how didnt you get any griefers? or did you and you could vote kick him and he didnt came back anymore? or did you have to rollback the servers often cause of griefers? 

would be great if you can answer this questions because thats the main reason im not doing such things

• Like 3

I was with Bliz at the first attempt of challenge. There is a lot efforts of working for world. Then i left cause of boring of many strangers. One day i come join again of third attemp around day of 4900+ it s fun to play with good player here. After publishing of 5k success. Many people come and i was stress when suspicious ppl join, dont know he/she will be good or bad, eventhough we ve group of watching and report. I just want to tell griefer please be a good player cause it easy than be griefer. May be you have bad experience but you can win it by self.

• Like 4