WE DID IT! 5000 days on Klei server

Romp! You need to caption your photo! The others do not understand the significance of them. The first one, is a dragonfly fight, with walking cane only, no wall, no sleep. We have one wig who used umbrella though

3 hours ago, blizstorm said:

Romp! You need to caption your photo! The others do not understand the significance of them. The first one, is a dragonfly fight, with walking cane only, no wall, no sleep. We have one wig who used umbrella though

What an idea!

Congrats on the achievement!

People who join such a server to grief really need to see a psychiatrist. I am being completely serious.

8 hours ago, blizstorm said:

That was fun, honestly thought we would all die and the server would have restarted there...or when we did 10 shadow knights and we all started to drop like flies. Haaaaa, rip the server Im so sad :^(

1 hour ago, Ali Bun said:

That was fun, honestly thought we would all die and the server would have restarted there...or when we did 10 shadow knights and we all started to drop like flies. Haaaaa, rip the server Im so sad :^(

don't forget doing 6 shadow rooks, people are dying left and right once they upgraded to tier 3, its so messy trying to kill and kite them :D20190608111250_1.thumb.jpg.6e20f3003dc071201a0f09a723ed9540.jpg

This masterpiece is too good to vanish from my steam chat. I will let it be archived over here.

download.thumb.jpg.fdac4c8d3e6cf40ebcd592c8e2eebc1c.jpg

The rocky turf may be gone; The spider dens may be gone; but this place, will still have spider. Made by my teammate, in dedication to their 'mama', who is actually a snowspider. So by right, there should have been a snowspider edition...

14 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

@blizstorm wth how did you do that?? and whats that sort of turf at the pk????

nice world btw xD

I repeat again, it is not by me. You would have to wait for the creator to show up, or you can ponder and experiment it yourself. Diverse Survivor is already having a turf art competition very soon

The turf at pig king is carpet turf, as part of my team war against ... twiggy tree and unemployment. All I have to do is to incept the idea into the maxwells, and they will do the rest.

Cool.

I joined a server on EU (Slurtle Slime I think) and we got 1000 days there.

Then it got reset as someone probably joined when we slept and died.

How did you guys do around the world, with the timezones issues, because that's the big killer for these challenges?

22 minutes ago, loopuleasa said:

Cool.

I joined a server on EU (Slurtle Slime I think) and we got 1000 days there.

Then it got reset as someone probably joined when we slept and died.

How did you guys do around the world, with the timezones issues, because that's the big killer for these challenges?

I heard they have a discord and peeps just are on the server across the globe ( therefore they can sleep and peeps still play )

Archived