Stupid/Funny Supervillain ideas

Xenologist

Simple. Post a silly supervillain idea that you and a few others found funny. I'll start:

The Gnomer

The Gnomer throws explosive gnomes at people, who instinctively want the gnomes to not break and also juggle the gnomes, The gnomes are sometimes filled with boogers or gasses, and do create a small explosion. The Gnomer also wears gnome-like clothing, and his gnomes are quite fragile.

Footnote: Format it any way you want, and include pictures if you deem so, and include an explanation as vague or detailed as you want. 

In early 2018 I invented a guy named Hot Tamale. He wields a hammer (hence the maul) and wears vacuum-sealed spandex in a reddish colour (hence the hot). He is basically a pun. He also flies I guess?

20180228_173121.thumb.jpg.bbd072b0df33b67a05517e2d27714a6c.jpg

I was reading a lot of Black Hammer at the time, and boy does Lemire like his puns. Bless him, he gave us such treasures as:

- Mechtoplasm (haunted mech, probably my favourite)
- Cthu-Lou (and his daughter, Cthu-Louise)
- Manaconda
- GrimJim (you expect Grimjaw, but no)

24 minutes ago, ResettePlayer said:

In early 2018 I invented a guy named Hot Tamale. He wields a hammer (hence the maul) and wears vacuum-sealed spandex in a reddish colour (hence the hot). H

Is it a coincidence that i was using the color hot tamale red to color a mushroom gnome house roof?

Archived