Ideas for wigfrids rework?

1 hour ago, BeliarBAD said:

yea but stop to offend me. if i say something its like "noob" which is about the game. you offend me personal. stop that. youre the weirdo

pls stop...

I haven't called you in this thread noob nor insulting you. throwing random lies at me to make yourself a victim is not gonna make you right.

also stop calling me names... 

Wigfrid suffers from a similar fate to Woodie, leading to me liking both in their current state, but knowing that they're not where they should be.
Neither are good at what their theme or perks obviously indicate they would be good at, but both are good at other, niche things. Woodie is a great 'woodsman', and has some wonderful utility for caves...but isn't a good lumberjack.

Wigfrid is a great survivalist. Her strongest suit is surviving without external aid or items. She also benefits from cave life, due to the constant falling rocks and gold, and all the mining areas. And spiders make for easily farmed health/sanity, making her at home in the labyrinth, of all places. My top choice for rushing into a full-on ruins base, because you can focus solely on exploring the world to see if it's one you want to stick with, gathering base items, precrafting stuff, getting winter gear prepped for later, and then run straight down to do the ruins search without having to worry about food, health, or sanity.
...problem being, those perks are more 'survivalist' than they are 'Valkyrie' or 'combatant'. Her upsides are really strong, and can be a lot of fun if used correctly, but they don't quite match her theme. Wolfgang's the better fighter, and now Wortox is the better guardian of allies. Even Willow covers that second theme better now, though it requires her being insane.

In any case, like Woodie, I think that she could retain her current perks/downsides, while receiving more to make her more unique/team-useful. Personal strength is fine; but she should bring something special to the group, too. I envision her as the person that would 'lead the charge'.
Luckily, the character reworks/releases so far have set the power bar sky-high, so there's basically no limit to the amount of room that there is to work with.

Archived