Jason

[Game Update] - 341281

Alexias    758

Anyone know if i place telecator focus on RoG and i used Telecator staff on something in hamlet, does it teleport it to RoG?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

SpoonyBardIV    784
2 hours ago, Jason said:

Flower of Life’s health penalty as a resurrector fixed. 

If this means that there is no more health loss, then you are my lord and savior.

zzKratoszz    122
22 minutes ago, Jason said:

It means it lowers your max health as long as it's planted. Like making a meat effigy. It wasn't doing that properly before. 

I was expecting that to go the other way. Now its what? A reskinned meat effigy with a sanity aura? I'm fine with that but why would someone fight the Pugalisk for bone shards and a meat effigy reskin?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, zzKratoszz said:

I was expecting that to go the other way. Now its what? A reskinned meat effigy with a sanity aura? I'm fine with that but why would someone fight the Pugalisk for bone shards and a meat effigy reskin?

The water is still required to craft the Living Artifact and makes an excellent health/sanity top-up for higher-health characters in emergency situations. Snake bones are also an excellent way to turn an excess of monster meat into pretty good healing food.

• Like 4

oCrapaCreeper    3117
1 hour ago, zzKratoszz said:

I don’t think anyone actually fights the Pugalisk for the water. Just grab and run.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper
  • Like 1

TheOnlyGuyEver    960
40 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

I don’t think anyone actually fights the Pugalisk for the water. Just grab and run.

I recently fought him just so I could make a cool setpiece with the bones. I just ran with through the jungle and let the dozens of Snaptooths occupy him as I hit the weak point.

gghhrr    244
5 hours ago, MWY said:

Iron is farmable now in other DLCs!!!!

although it is not necessary needed, but I wonder gnat still follow you when you use wooden thing teleport now

SpoonyBardIV    784
On 6/6/2019 at 11:10 AM, Jason said:

Pig town is more consistent now. Shouldn’t have missing pig palaces

Hey @Jason, is there any chance you can make it so that the Pig Cities don't generate these huge empty spaces of mossy turf? The space would be better used with more Pig Houses...

• Thanks 1

JazzyGames    260
9 hours ago, Kynoox_ said:

@Jason can you please consider add Weevole Carapace to any of the Pig Traders? Like 1 Oinc, that will be a great way to farm oincs aswell

I second the motion.

Machine Reaper    2196
4 hours ago, hyiltiz said:

How so? Gnat's create their mounds?

Yes, you let them latch on you in Hamlet, use the Worthy to go to any other DLC, Gnats will go with you,
get them off and let them make their mound. Mine after a few days and iron will occasionally come out.

Edited by MWY
  • Like 2