Sign in to follow this  
tex12347

Nerf Treehuards.

Do you like this idea?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this idea?

• No, Treeguards are fine they way they are.
    • Yeah, I die a lot from them.
    • To nerfy, tweak it.
    • MORE NERFS MORE!
    • Why Nerf Treeguards? Add goats.

tex12347    11

Okay, so peaceful day I just got on day 30 for the second time. SUNDELLY a wild Treeguard appears, okay so I grab my log suit and spear (Not near a pig town,) And I kept running and hitting but you can't do that. They attack so fast, so I die. Here are my ideas to make them better. Treeguards attack slower.Treeguards are weaker.Treeguards have 25 less health.

achoo    10

I'll try to keep it hinty rather than tell you outright then :) They attack really slowly, take advantage of that

tex12347    11

I'll try to keep it hinty rather than tell you outright then :) They attack really slowly, take advantage of that

No they don't, I can't hit one with out being hit.

achoo    10

well, ok, they may swing fast, but between swings.. you have time for 3 hits before moving away before the next swing, 2 if your being especially careful.

make the treegaurd harder, it's the easiest thing to fight, it goes slow and all you have to do is. Hit and run hit and run (repeat) make sure u do it fast but still, easy-peesy. plus the drops, and idk how you would die that much but anyway it's not hard to kill.

doh_boy    10

I think I've actually been hit by Optimus Pine... twice? His attack is easy to time. Hit him three times, take a step back while he swings, hit him three more times, take a step back as he swings. Repeat. You can even squeeze in four swings, but you then have to be very quick when stepping back. You should not take any damage from this guy... ever.

F3RR1S    1191

i'm annoyed when i have to fight treeguards, all i want to do is collect trees but then a treeguard comes in goin "WHYHELLODER" And i have to do an easy yet long battle. :l

Khrayfish    82

They need to buff TreeHUARDS...Add in some sort of bind thing with roots or something...That way you either avoid fighting him with acorns OR you fight him.