BeliarBAD    562
6 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

There won't be a beta in a couple of weeks anyway so.. :p [Probably won't be added to beta, it'll merge with the main branch on June 20]

Anyway, I got a question about how Bramble Husk works with other armors. So if I wear that (it has 65% Protection) and a stronger head armor like Football Helmet, will I get 80% protection from damage, Bramble Husk's retaliatory damage effect, and durability degradation split between the two armor? Because that sounds like a very optimal deal overall.

he is added since yesterday in the beta xD

Sinister_Fang    8,120
20 hours ago, maakiru said:

I noticed the plants (the ones he shoves in the ground) actually rot after a period of time where in a typical garden it stays fresh as long as it stays planted (unless it shrivels in the summer). Was this intented?

Unfortunately, yes, it is intended.

YouKnowWho    6,933
Posted (edited)

@JoeW Hey, apparently wormwood blooms instantly in spring instead of a steady growth. Was this a purposeful change? I'm curious since I remember seeing some art for different stages of blooming and it'd be a pretty big shame to let those go to waste.

Edited by YouKnowWho

-Variant    3,861
12 hours ago, YouKnowWho said:

@JoeW Hey, apparently wormwood blooms instantly in spring instead of a steady growth. Was this a purposeful change? I'm curious since I remember seeing some art for different stages of blooming and it'd be a pretty big shame to let those go to waste.

It's really weird, and I personally strongly dislike this... but: If you use commands, mods, or even the world generation menu to make it Spring, he'll instantly bloom, rather than grow in stages.

He'll only grow in stages if Spring starts by itself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PeterA    3,931
16 hours ago, johnnytoastyt said:

Can somebody help me? My friends dont own the Hamlet DLC and they got Wormwood free and I dont have him.

I can look into it if you send me their Steam account name/id, but they most likely own the Hamlet DLC, but didn't realize it.

• Thanks 2

Kaio17    89
Posted (edited)

So, i had both 100% before some update, wormwood and wortox,now wormwood is locked and wortox is missing 2 pieces of minotaur set? what happen? i didnt even log in to recycle and cant sell as well...

It is a bug happening that i dont know? Both them i bought the full pack of skins.

image.png.0bcb78cefa97667a3a583dfcae2b8962.png

EDITING.. NOW I SAW IS MISSING A LOT OF MY ITEMS O.O what happen?

Edited by Kaio17
  • Sad 1

PeterA    3,931
17 hours ago, Kaio17 said:

EDITING.. NOW I SAW IS MISSING A LOT OF MY ITEMS O.O what happen?

We responded in the other thread about having too many items. That should fix you up.

• Thanks 2

PeterA    3,931
8 minutes ago, MarcelloJunka said:

If I buy Hamlet even not owning Dont starve singleplayer, do I still win the Wormwood ??

I believe so if I'm understanding my code correctly. :D If you have a problem with that let me know and I'll look into it.

Are you thinking of doing that because it's cheaper than the Wormwood chest in DST?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Troppok    129
25 minutes ago, PeterA said:

I believe so if I'm understanding my code correctly. :D If you have a problem with that let me know and I'll look into it.

Are you thinking of doing that because it's cheaper than the Wormwood chest in DST?

I already bought wormwood.

I'm on xbox.

When can I buy hamlet? TAKE MY MONEY!!!

PeterA    3,931
Just now, Troppok said:

I already bought wormwood.

I'm on xbox.

When can I buy hamlet? TAKE MY MONEY!!!

I don't have the details on that, sorry.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Aniketos    0

Wormwood is definitely my favorite character in the game right now. Very unique and fun to play. His healing item is kind of expensive for what you get, but you can always use a tent--he's the only character that I would use a tent with honestly as it's usually a waste of time.