Wormwood is Now Live!

6 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

There won't be a beta in a couple of weeks anyway so.. :p [Probably won't be added to beta, it'll merge with the main branch on June 20]

Anyway, I got a question about how Bramble Husk works with other armors. So if I wear that (it has 65% Protection) and a stronger head armor like Football Helmet, will I get 80% protection from damage, Bramble Husk's retaliatory damage effect, and durability degradation split between the two armor? Because that sounds like a very optimal deal overall.

he is added since yesterday in the beta xD

20 hours ago, maakiru said:

I noticed the plants (the ones he shoves in the ground) actually rot after a period of time where in a typical garden it stays fresh as long as it stays planted (unless it shrivels in the summer). Was this intented?

Unfortunately, yes, it is intended.

12 hours ago, YouKnowWho said:

@JoeW Hey, apparently wormwood blooms instantly in spring instead of a steady growth. Was this a purposeful change? I'm curious since I remember seeing some art for different stages of blooming and it'd be a pretty big shame to let those go to waste.

It's really weird, and I personally strongly dislike this... but: If you use commands, mods, or even the world generation menu to make it Spring, he'll instantly bloom, rather than grow in stages.

He'll only grow in stages if Spring starts by itself.

• Developer
16 hours ago, johnnytoastyt said:

Can somebody help me? My friends dont own the Hamlet DLC and they got Wormwood free and I dont have him.

I can look into it if you send me their Steam account name/id, but they most likely own the Hamlet DLC, but didn't realize it.

So, i had both 100% before some update, wormwood and wortox,now wormwood is locked and wortox is missing 2 pieces of minotaur set? what happen? i didnt even log in to recycle and cant sell as well...

It is a bug happening that i dont know? Both them i bought the full pack of skins.

image.png.0bcb78cefa97667a3a583dfcae2b8962.png

EDITING.. NOW I SAW IS MISSING A LOT OF MY ITEMS O.O what happen?

• Developer
8 minutes ago, MarcelloJunka said:

If I buy Hamlet even not owning Dont starve singleplayer, do I still win the Wormwood ??

I believe so if I'm understanding my code correctly. :D If you have a problem with that let me know and I'll look into it.

Are you thinking of doing that because it's cheaper than the Wormwood chest in DST?

25 minutes ago, PeterA said:

I believe so if I'm understanding my code correctly. :D If you have a problem with that let me know and I'll look into it.

Are you thinking of doing that because it's cheaper than the Wormwood chest in DST?

I already bought wormwood.

I'm on xbox.

When can I buy hamlet? TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Wormwood is definitely my favorite character in the game right now. Very unique and fun to play. His healing item is kind of expensive for what you get, but you can always use a tent--he's the only character that I would use a tent with honestly as it's usually a waste of time.

I just unlocked Wormwood so.. sorry for revival of old thread- but it is driving me Insane how do I Heal?!?!

i figured him being a plant and all that I could use poop to heal, but that only gives like 2 health and to create the logs to use any of his abilities eats away 20 health per log crafted.

kinda an extremely unfair trade off.. If poop healed for like 5 health per use I might would create these living logs more often but as it stands now- it’s better to not use any of Wormwoods abilities outside of directly planting seeds into the ground to grow food and keep his sanity up- that however WONT help me heal up my health when a horde of Hell hounds attack..

7 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I just unlocked Wormwood so.. sorry for revival of old thread- but it is driving me Insane how do I Heal?!?!

i figured him being a plant and all that I could use poop to heal, but that only gives like 2 health and to create the logs to use any of his abilities eats away 20 health per log crafted.

kinda an extremely unfair trade off.. If poop healed for like 5 health per use I might would create these living logs more often but as it stands now- it’s better to not use any of Wormwoods abilities outside of directly planting seeds into the ground to grow food and keep his sanity up- that however WONT help me heal up my health when a horde of Hell hounds attack..

Wormood is my main, and I did struggle with his healing for a while.....but then I discovered the lovely healing salves! It's probably the easiest to obtain, once you get a spider farm. Also, honey poultice. Jelly beans too (If you've beaten Bee Queen). 
Oh...the tent and the siesta lean-to is also good. But for healing on the go....definitely the healing salves for me. 
Hope this helps. 

Archived