Wormwood is Now Live!

I know that wicker's books work on his seeds that he plants?? not sure how they would work on him specifically? and I think they took away his flammability (just read another post complaining about it) so my guess is he doesn't smolder. Dunno about wortox!

45 minutes ago, Electroely said:

Wortox can heal Wormwood.

Aww thanks ,what a bummer though .

45 minutes ago, Electroely said:

Wickerbottom can grow his crops with her horticulture book. 

I meant if HE starts to bloom if she uses that book.

That’s a real bummer. I thought the smoldering and the blooming night would have been a fun addition , but o thought wormwood would at least receive less hp from Wortoxs souls . I definitely think that needs some tweaking considering hp is his main downside.

14 hours ago, Beehawk said:

I have a question. Right now, I've weaved Wormwood, but I realized that I could unweave him, buy the DSAlone Pack Plus that's on sale for 9 dollars right now, and get him back, along with the 900 spools from the unweaving. Does this work, or does it simply not give you Wormwood again?

Anyone?

Just now, PeterA said:

@Beehawk if you haven't received Wormwood for free yet, and you buy Hamlet, you'll receive a copy of "Essential Wormwood". You'll be able to unravel any duplicates for 900 spool.

Oh, I see. So if I buy the Hamlet DLC, I'll still get an additional Wormwood that can be unraveled? Alright, that makes sense. Thank you

• Developer
Just now, Beehawk said:

Oh, I see. So if I buy the Hamlet DLC, I'll still get an additional Wormwood that can be unraveled? Alright, that makes sense. Thank you

Correct. When you log in to DST, we check to see if you have Hamlet, if you do, we tell the item server to check if you've received your free copy of Wormwood already or not. If you have permanent ownership of Hamlet and you haven't received it before, we grant the item you.

I noticed the plants (the ones he shoves in the ground) actually rot after a period of time where in a typical garden it stays fresh as long as it stays planted (unless it shrivels in the summer). Was this intented?

On ‎7‎.‎06‎.‎2019 at 11:43 AM, MrKoopa said:

He will be added to Beta later at some point.

There won't be a beta in a couple of weeks anyway so.. :p [Probably won't be added to beta, it'll merge with the main branch on June 20]

Anyway, I got a question about how Bramble Husk works with other armors. So if I wear that (it has 65% Protection) and a stronger head armor like Football Helmet, will I get 80% protection from damage, Bramble Husk's retaliatory damage effect, and durability degradation split between the two armor? Because that sounds like a very optimal deal overall.

Archived