Jose-Luis    0

I play on TV from 3 meters, the far distance some text are difficult to read, y play with differentiate configurations in graphics, but the only thinks I got is less , is lost information.

Oni.thumb.png.6e5f239a1e13fe6f0735f369e1e35b59.pngOni2.thumb.png.d98d0a678f96cb5c73dee97d08450292.pngOni3.thumb.png.872621ec8c3f2381e1e24dea59a20084.png

I_Link_I    67
13 hours ago, SharraShimada said:

Isnt there a ui scale in the options menu?

As far as i know it changes the size of the whole Windows.last time i tried this the buildingsmenue,clock,etc.coverd nearly the whole screen.

Nightinggale    949
7 hours ago, I_Link_I said:

As far as i know it changes the size of the whole Windows.last time i tried this the buildingsmenue,clock,etc.coverd nearly the whole screen.

Isn't that what you want? I mean if you increase the font size without altering the window size, then the text can end up bigger than the window, which would likely be a horrible user experience.

Jose-Luis    0
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, I_Link_I said:

Yes, that is the problem, you change the size of All GUI if you put too big  you lose information as you can see in screenshots 2 & 3, look near the clock, in the screenshot 3 you can see the faces,.

Edited by Jose-Luis
type fault