hamlet dst skin is wormwood?

BeliarBAD

6 minutes ago, lbphero said:

do some of you guys wake up in the morning and say "hmm today i will be dissappointed about how we got more content than expected" because it sure seems like that sometimes, like now

Until now everyone who bought DS DLC got unique item for DST. Now we get something everyone can have. That is disappointing, you know. Especially when Hamlet is more expensive than previous DLCs.

11 minutes ago, inferjus4 said:

Until now everyone who bought DS DLC got unique item for DST. Now we get something everyone can have. That is disappointing, you know. Especially when Hamlet is more expensive than previous DLCs.

its almost as if we got like....an entire character...for free....for getting hamlet...with their own items.....whoa....

While we're on the topic, it ires me that We have to leave it to the DST team to give us the lore for our own character. I swear the DS team can't be assed to write any lore pertaining to the DLCs; the only lore we got from Hamlet was from Wagstaff, who isn't even a Hamlet character per se.

-Wilba, who is literally a pig, gives almost 0 pig lore. The only modicum of lore we have is that the Pig King is her (most likely estranged) father and is responsible for her Werepigism.

-The creator of the Iron Hulk is "a secret" (that's short for "we never considered one").

-We don't know what happened to the ancient pigs, if they descended to the RoG lands, evolved into the civilized pigs, died off, got ****** by nightmare fuel like the Ancients, etc.

-The End's Well and Ancient Herald are complete mysteries. All we know is that the Ancient Herald is probably one of the Ancients from the Ruins; but why is he linked to the pig-themed Aporkalypse and Pig Ruins?

It would be so easy to even just put some examinable tablets on the walls of the calendar room giving us some lore, like the Atrium tablets in DST.

4 hours ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

While we're on the topic, it ires me that We have to leave it to the DST team to give us the lore for our own character. I swear the DS team can't be assed to write any lore pertaining to the DLCs; the only lore we got from Hamlet was from Wagstaff, who isn't even a Hamlet character per se.

-Wilba, who is literally a pig, gives almost 0 pig lore. The only modicum of lore we have is that the Pig King is her (most likely estranged) father and is responsible for her Werepigism.

-The creator of the Iron Hulk is "a secret" (that's short for "we never considered one").

-We don't know what happened to the ancient pigs, if they descended to the RoG lands, evolved into the civilized pigs, died off, got ****** by nightmare fuel like the Ancients, etc.

-The End's Well and Ancient Herald are complete mysteries. All we know is that the Ancient Herald is probably one of the Ancients from the Ruins; but why is he linked to the pig-themed Aporkalypse and Pig Ruins?

It would be so easy to even just put some examinable tablets on the walls of the calendar room giving us some lore, like the Atrium tablets in DST.

Kris is the lore master across the entire series, different dev teams don’t mean much.

All the marketing hype is in DST though, so of course they would explain the lore in that version.

16 hours ago, lbphero said:

its almost as if we got like....an entire character...for free....for getting hamlet...with their own items.....whoa....

No, you do not get it for free but for owning DLC, which I bought and I do not care if you got it for free, because it does not mean it is free.

4 hours ago, inferjus4 said:

No, you do not get it for free but for owning DLC, which I bought and I do not care if you got it for free, because it does not mean it is free.

"you do not get it for free. but you do get it for free. but you do not get it for free." the only possible thing i can derive from this jumble of words is that you're mad that people who don't own hamlet can choose to buy wormwood on his own instead of having to buy don't starve and then hamlet just to get one character???? do you realize how ridiculous that sounds???????

2 hours ago, lbphero said:

"you do not get it for free. but you do get it for free. but you do not get it for free." the only possible thing i can derive from this jumble of words is that you're mad that people who don't own hamlet can choose to buy wormwood on his own instead of having to buy don't starve and then hamlet just to get one character???? do you realize how ridiculous that sounds???????

actually its not much more expensive to buy hamlet instead of wormwood in dst. hamlet is only 5€

2 hours ago, lbphero said:

Wormwood is not free, you need to buy Hamlet in order to get him (or use spools in DST). That's what I mean.

Just now, lbphero said:

(or use spools in dst)

And that makes the presenf for owning DLC much less unique. Before we got items not obtainable by any other means than owning DLC, now you just get content that everyone can have. I would prefer some skin for pig house or other structure than character that everyone can get.

Just now, inferjus4 said:

And that makes the presenf for owning DLC much less unique. Before we got items not obtainable by any other means than owning DLC, now you just get content that everyone can have. I would prefer some skin for pig house or other structure than character that everyone can get.

but isnt it better klei doesnt force players to buy dlcs which they dont want only to get a skin which they want?

Just now, BeliarBAD said:

but isnt it better klei doesnt force players to buy dlcs which they dont want only to get a skin which they want?

There are already skins that are no longer obtainable, does it make Klei bad?

30 minutes ago, inferjus4 said:

There are already skins that are no longer obtainable, does it make Klei bad?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i hate them cause i cant get the firepit skin :(

1 hour ago, inferjus4 said:

so you're dissappointed about getting wormwood rather than a dinky pighouse skin because other people can get it without having to buy hamlet? thats incredibly petty

Archived