WX78 post winter update..

Whoa, a little intense there... Maybe you need to take a rest there guy and breathe.The game is about the loss, you are supposed to die. It is something that should happen and when you die you lose everything... Just how the game works and has pretty much always worked... Also if you died, it was your own fault :D(Put a little icing on this cake for ya :D)

This game was fun... Until i died at day 100 and lost everything. Now i never want to play again. The stakes are too high in this game. If you die you lose everything you ahve worked weeks for. You guys seriously need to rethink this. Think about how many players you are going to lose. Nobody wants to work that long and then lose it all and have nothing to show for it but some stupid ***RAGE***!

First of all, you only spent half of 11.99 for the game. The other half is for an extra copy.Second, YOU take risks and YOU die. Others made it to day 1000, learn from your mistakes.Third, you could make meat effigies... Edited by JoeW
[Rage Redacted]

Whoa, a little intense there... Maybe you need to take a rest there guy and breathe.The game is about the loss, you are supposed to die. It is something that should happen and when you die you lose everything... Just how the game works and has pretty much always worked... Also if you died, it was your own fault :D(Put a little icing on this cake for ya :D)

Well, snap, his post got flipped over and thrown into a meat grinder.I wanted to quote him and my post went to get approved. I never had to have a post approved. I feel dirty now, like i did something real bad...

Well, snap, his post got flipped over and thrown into a meat grinder.

Not yet, I simple "unapproved" it until the big guys wake up and decide what to do with it. Also, to prevent another pointless flame war.

Was my response that bad? :(

I don't think so O.oI guess it got removed/unapproved because the quoted post got unapproved, too. While mine was only connected to yours.Some mod should probably clean this whole thread up. No reason for keeping posts relating to pure nothingness.

Was my response that bad? :(

I don't think so O.oI guess it got removed/unapproved because the quoted post got unapproved, too.

Exactly. I hid yours too TalentedM so you don't end up looking as a crazy man who talks to ghosts :D

Exactly. I hid yours too TalentedM so you don't end up looking as a crazy man who talks to ghosts :D

Well, that case is kinda solved now!Where were we..Wx, yes..I think winter has made his perk useful already. Before winter, you could just farm/stockpile more and just throw the spoiled stuff out, since you had 10 stacks of other food.

I didn't mean to post something to start an argument.Wolfgang is quite obviously Wolfgang...But I feel like the teacher and robot (despite their abilities being less flashy than others) have the most useful abilities now.Teacher can spend gold earlier on bird cages to spam pumpkins for winter and robot can basically just stock like 100 berries if we wanted to.But man is robot cool looking.Playing as Wilson makes my brain hurt.

So consesus opinion is that he isn't overpowered due to winter/spoilage being the new "thing"?I love his personality and art, but I don't wanna easymode it out.

He's still OP. Winter hasn't made him less OP at all. Winter is hard for every character (maybe less WX, I haven't played him all the way through to winter yet).