WIRADESA

Don't Starve Out of Memory

WIRADESA    0
Posted (edited)

This is unusual for me because before i'am installing Hamlet, all normal. I can't play the Hamlet Version, but it's ok with other version including DST. But, first time i saw this bug is when i tried to access a beta version of DST new map with boat include in it. How can i fix it? 

I tried to uninstall the game and download it again but still same, and i always play DS default. Didn't use any mod.

Edited by WIRADESA

The Noon Fish    1,707
4 hours ago, WIRADESA said:

This is unusual for me because before i'am installing Hamlet, all normal. I can't play the Hamlet Version, but it's ok with other version including DST. But, first time i saw this bug is when i tried to access a beta version of DST new map with boat include in it. How can i fix it? 

I tried to uninstall the game and download it again but still same, and i always play DS default. Didn't use any mod.

have you tried enabling notebook in the settings? also there are some mods that can help reduce the memory, (such as this mod, and this other mod as well.)

it would also help if you posted the logs and your pc specs, as it could also be of a more technical  issue within your pc as well

WIRADESA    0

It's working, thanks for that. But, i have another issue. When i come down to the cave in DST version, the out of memory come out again. when i reconnected, i can somehow come to the cave.