Laptop_Optic    47

I think that Klei adding in this raft mechanic was a very unique and interesting idea. I am sure that we will be getting more islands through out the updates as it would be pointless to add an entire ocean just to go to one island, But in the mean time, we could get normal forest/savannah/ect islands as place holders. The lunacy on the moon island, lack of caves and far distance from the constant, might not make it the most viable place to set up camp. Having other islands added in could add a little more depth for exploration, resource gathering or setting up a hard to reach base if you are playing with strangers. What do you guys think?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

-Variant    2,806

Laptop, get back to Leo's basement.

I agree, having islands would certainly liven up the Ocean, until they bring in more ocean content. 

WkingDisaster    163

each new island added will require you to start over again though... I hope they put all map generated structures there once for all, so they can keep adding stuffs without requiring new map generation.

Hell-met    800
5 minutes ago, WkingDisaster said:

each new island added will require you to start over again though... I hope they put all map generated structures there once for all, so they can keep adding stuffs without requiring new map generation.

it's probably not wise to invest into mega bases on a beta, you know?

WkingDisaster    163
10 minutes ago, Hell-met said:

it's probably not wise to invest into mega bases on a beta, you know?

As long as you play the game, you are building something little by little, it's inevitable if you play a lot.