DelroyBM

Any unknown mechanic to share?

Hornete    10795
56 minutes ago, Well-met said:

lucy chops much faster lol

Woodies chopping speed is tied to him, not lucy, so he chops just as fast with any other axe including the moon glass axe.

• Like 2

Cheggf    4274
20 hours ago, Just-guy said:

-Wigfrid's Battle Songs don't count as talking or playing an intrument for the crops

Would be cool if they did, even if it would be super impractical and not really useful.

• Like 1

HellHeater    1236
1 hour ago, Well-met said:

lucy chops much faster lol

"when i tested" glass axe really did chop faster (used both with woodie) 

maybe something changed since then or i miscounted

when you are using pan flute

the amount of you use on the same boss effects how long the boss sleeps

what i mean is like 

lets say you used pan flute on toadstool and it made him sleep for 10 secs (i actually dont know how long it is this is just an example)

and if you keep using the flute like idk 6-7 times the time he sleeps decreases 

like if you are using it for 10. time its going to make him sleep for 2 secs instead of 10

i tought it was about health of the bosses before but in a fight when i barely used pan flute and got almost all the health of the toad i used it and it slept for a long time 

Edited by HellHeater

Spino43    617

so you are telling me meteor can destroy the most durable things like thulecite suits or bone armor and yet it can't destroy a backpack made from 4 grass and 4 twigs? Nice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

BeeClops    1308
13 hours ago, Spino43 said:

so you are telling me meteor can destroy the most durable things like thulecite suits or bone armor and yet it can't destroy a backpack made from 4 grass and 4 twigs? Nice.

it used to be able to destroy Krampus sacks, I think that made some people mad :D 

• Like 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

Just-guy    1435

Puffins are the only birds that float when dropped in the ocean, others birds will die once dropped in the water will instantly die.

Because stunned birds count as items, they won't show their death animation and drop their loot, instead they will just sink like other heavy items do; Moleworms also sink.

In addition, if a Frog for some reason falls in the ocean it will spawn on land like followers do.

• Like 3

Nogard78    118

Maybe not necesserly a mechanic, but you can stunlock celestial champion in it's second phase.

I suspect it requires a specific frequency of attacks, which you can get with holding f on a beefalo, also it doesn't work 100% time, I guess you need to have a specific ammount of lag, to have your desired attack speed.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Grim the    1030
16 hours ago, Tykvesh said:

Maxwell's insanity/lunacy visual and sound effects have lesser intensity (if not fully insane/enlightened) than other survivors. Both survivors on this screenshot have 85% Enlightenment.

Also, his beardling, beardlord and mind control thresholds are at 30% sanity instead of 40%.

1421213892_DontStarveTogetherScreenshot2021_06.05-15_17_33_07.thumb.png.9d8b1cbd8050fc7a00720e90916ef805.png

To add onto this, gestalt attack and insanity visual effects are based on % of current max sanity, not % of 200. Not sure if this has been shared, but I thought I’d share anyways.

Articestone    1023

Not sure if it have been mentioned but the midsummer light that can be traded with corvus godfather can be place and hammered over and over again to get the midsummer light design u want 

• Like 3

BeeClops    1308
3 hours ago, Articestone said:

Not sure if it have been mentioned but the midsummer light that can be traded with corvus godfather can be place and hammered over and over again to get the midsummer light design u want 

now we really need a better hammer

• Haha 2

Crestwave    147
On 5/27/2021 at 7:19 AM, Tim S. said:

Backpacks and some special items (surprisingly the Celestial Crown and Celestial Crown shard are absolutely indestructible by Meteors, while the Bone Helmet/Armor/Thurible don't stand a chance at all.

This is because containers cannot be deleted by meteors/eyeplants. Other examples are Walter's slingshot and sea fishing rods.

• Like 1

ArubaroBeefalo    11182
6 hours ago, Crestwave said:

This is because containers cannot be deleted by meteors/eyeplants. Other examples are Walter's slingshot and sea fishing rods.

Just to point. They already changed fishing rods being unable to be eaten by lureplants due to being annoying getting many of them

Kur0u    1094

Today I learned you can pet the beef. Who's a good boi. Not my beef that's for sure.

petthebeef.thumb.png.fa8100dd2f538fccdc3accf94f84d3eb.png

• Like 1

YumoS    466
22 minutes ago, Kur0u said:

Today I learned you can pet the beef. Who's a good boi. Not my beef that's for sure.

petthebeef.thumb.png.fa8100dd2f538fccdc3accf94f84d3eb.png

how? with /pet?