DelroyBM

Any unknown mechanic to share?

BeeClops    1316
19 minutes ago, Gagarin-ace said:

if u use lantern and take it out from slot - character still lights, its annoying people because u have freee hands and shining

smallbirds spawn after some time (dont know what exactly time it is) and if u dont visit them for a long time there will be tooooooo many of them from every nest, because they spawn and spawn again and again

Actually in my world they re mothers(Tallbirds) will kill them before they mature always. I thought that s always the case.

• Like 1

Sinister_Fang    9359
10 minutes ago, Gagarin-ace said:

more people on screen area - more butterflys will spawn

Interesting. I was always wondering why butterfly farms seemed inconsistent. Sometimes they would produce a near constant stream of them, and other times it would take significantly longer in-between spawns.

• Like 2

Gagarin-ace    654

while u play Webber u can make spider wars, feed one spider, then hit another, and all around spiders will connect to fight

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!

there is a moment when u klick button to attack and make a damage -  at that moment he rice hand and if u quicly move out - u will not hit anyone, but your minion spider will attack. so, they start fight and will not attack you - collect all loot instant

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Brago-sama    1603
3 minutes ago, Terra_Zina said:

Wendy can craft multible flowers. If Abigail "dies", you can instantly spawn her again if you have another flower ready.

Does Abigail's death count as a sacrifice. If it does you could start a hilariously endless loop of death and rebirth

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

-Variant    7934
8 hours ago, Misa22 said:

Also, is that "put a campfire near a puddle/iceberg to make them disappear" thing true? First time I hear. Pretty useful. 

It is.
Fire of any kind will remove them if it's there long enough.
I usually leave a few sticks or grass near one to melt it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3