DelroyBM

Any unknown mechanic to share?

Recommended Posts

ArubaroBeefalo    2656
On 6/16/2020 at 6:49 PM, TheGoldenDonut_ said:

If you don't have the No Extinction mod, then never use honeycomb to make Bundling Wrap. Use Klaus' wax paper instead.

beequeen and her hive gives honeycombs

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Parusoid    537

you can trigger cave earthquake by exploding gunpowder assuming that the damage it would deal is equal or bigger than the time (in seconds) until the next quake. since quakes happen eveyr 1 to 3 days, the amount of gunpowder you need to use to be 100% sure to trigger quake is 8

Edited by Parusoid
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blue Moth    1225

if there's berries in the grocer in hamlet, buy it for 1 gold and then sell it to the usher for 4 oincs, 3 oincs for the price of one.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NSAiswatchingus    2884
On 6/16/2020 at 11:26 AM, thegreatJash said:

Dunno if anyone has posted this already, sine I'm too lazy to read everything, but Walter cannot summon pets from the Rock Den because of Woby.

If you summon a pet then switch to Walter you can have both. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Owlrus98    2037

Walter doesn't take extra damage from bees (including the Bee Queen) while hiding inside Snurtle Shell Armor; he also doesn't lose sanity either because he hasn't taken any damage period. Very useful for fighting the Bee Queen in hand to hand.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Viktor234    3828
13 hours ago, Shosuko said:

You will not get a blueprint you already know, and you will only get desert goggles if you already know fashion goggles.

That statement is wrong.

    UpdateLootBlueprint = function(loottable, doer)
        local builder = doer ~= nil and doer.components.builder or nil
        loottable["goggleshat_blueprint"] = (builder ~= nil and not builder:KnowsRecipe("goggleshat")) and 1 or 0.1
        loottable["deserthat_blueprint"] = (builder ~= nil and not builder:KnowsRecipe("deserthat") and builder:KnowsRecipe("goggleshat")) and 1 or 0.1
        loottable["succulent_potted_blueprint"] = (builder ~= nil and not builder:KnowsRecipe("succulent_potted")) and 1 or 0.1
        loottable["antliontrinket"] = (builder ~= nil and builder:KnowsRecipe("deserthat")) and .8 or 0.1
    end,

You can always get the Fashion Goggles or Desert Goggles Blueprint from any Crumpled Package you open, you don't need the Fashion goggles Blueprint to get Desert Goggles and even if you already know Fashion Goggles, you can still get Fashion Goggles as Blueprint.

The only thing that changes if you have Fashion Goggles or Desert Goggles Blueprint is the chance to get the Blueprint whenever you open a package.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shosuko    2033
On 7/1/2020 at 11:48 AM, Viktor234 said:

That statement is wrong.


    UpdateLootBlueprint = function(loottable, doer)
        local builder = doer ~= nil and doer.components.builder or nil
        loottable["goggleshat_blueprint"] = (builder ~= nil and not builder:KnowsRecipe("goggleshat")) and 1 or 0.1
        loottable["deserthat_blueprint"] = (builder ~= nil and not builder:KnowsRecipe("deserthat") and builder:KnowsRecipe("goggleshat")) and 1 or 0.1
        loottable["succulent_potted_blueprint"] = (builder ~= nil and not builder:KnowsRecipe("succulent_potted")) and 1 or 0.1
        loottable["antliontrinket"] = (builder ~= nil and builder:KnowsRecipe("deserthat")) and .8 or 0.1
    end,

You can always get the Fashion Goggles or Desert Goggles Blueprint from any Crumpled Package you open, you don't need the Fashion goggles Blueprint to get Desert Goggles and even if you already know Fashion Goggles, you can still get Fashion Goggles as Blueprint.

The only thing that changes if you have Fashion Goggles or Desert Goggles Blueprint is the chance to get the Blueprint whenever you open a package.

True the chance is not zero, but its very low.  If you're trying to fish up extra recipies for a few people while they do something else, or you're trying to get the desert goggles asap, that 1% drop rate is meaningless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DaZoul    413
On 6/16/2020 at 6:26 PM, thegreatJash said:

Dunno if anyone has posted this already, sine I'm too lazy to read everything, but Walter cannot summon pets from the Rock Den because of Woby.

You can, if you get your pet with another character, then switch to Walter via the Celestial Portal. So you CAN be followed by Woby, a Vargling, a Hound, a Blue Hound, a Red Hound, a Horror Hound, a Varg, a Clay Hound and finally, a Clay Varg. I think you can also be followed by a Gingerbread Varg, if said Varg stays even if you switch to the Year of the Varg event. 

Edited by DaZoul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hyiltiz    472
37 minutes ago, DaZoul said:

You can, if you get your pet with another character, then switch to Walter via the Celestial Portal. So you CAN be followed by Woby, a Vargling, a Hound, a Blue Hound, a Red Hound, a Horror Hound, a Varg, a Clay Hound and finally, a Clay Varg. I think you can also be followed by a Gingerbread Varg, if said Varg stays even if you switch to the Year of the Varg event. 

Someone post a video on this please!!! Spawn them in if you must.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now