GetNerfedOn    3,152

One tidbit i got from watching some videos!

If you want to use map on the the move, click the ground where you wish to move next, then open the map. You will move whilst the map is open.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Gagarin-ace    641

red beefalos will not attack you if you use beefalo hat (find this trick after 1000+hrs on some twitch stream)

• Thanks 2

Alexias    757
On 5/25/2019 at 4:00 PM, lakhnish said:

If you have two telelocator focus set up in a world, and If you stand in the center of one of said Telelocator Focus, when you use the Telelocator Staff to teleport yourself, you won't teleport to the focus you're currently under. Instead, you will teleport to the opposite Telelocator Focus

Does this work in DS? Just wondering.

S19TealPenguin    1,495

Smoldering objects (either due to summer or nearby fires) give off a small light radius in addition to the small particle effect and sound. The light isn't enough to keep away Charlie, but it is visible at night.

• Thanks 3

BeliarBAD    564
Posted (edited)

On 26.5.2019 at 5:50 AM, Brago-sama said:

Fugu hutch (put a lightbulb and a spear in his inventory) does just enough damage to one hit baby tentacles when they hit him. Baby tentacles drop one soul each for wortox. Infinite, continuous free food/health source for wortox down in the caves

that is fixed or will be fixed on the next update. no more souls from baby tentacles

- as wig you can easily go to a spider 3 dent with a helmet and spear and attack the spiders on the web. you just need to focus on the black spiders first. if you do it right you just loose helmets and its very fast to kill spiders

-as wig you can hit snurtles with a cane and get full hp and full sanity

- you can hit a snurtle mount with firestaff and then use ice staff to make the fire out. this way the snurtles come out but the mount doesnt loose health. you can also heal a snurtle mount with healing salve

- as wickerbottom you dont need a reed trap. you just need 10 reeds in range and there place 3 lureplants and read your books. you can make thousands of reeds in very short time

- build pigs at the moonstone and make fossils around the moonstone and use the trick staff in and out to make infinity pigskins and meat evry full moon

- you dont need to wait for full moon to fight the 3 statues. you can also fight them on new moon but then they will be in the shadow form.

- make 4 walls and 1 rock in the middle od them and bring rocklobster there and you can use them for caveworm attacks

- use rocklobster to kill toadstool. you need to chop the trees

- bring beefs to bee queen and let them kill her. you need minimum 20-30 beefs. start the fight when they have a red ass

- if you arent wig then DONT MAKE CROCKPOTS AND FRIDGE. you only need honey for food. honey stacks to 40. honey spoils very very slow. honey eating animation is very fast. honey heals. you need only crockpots if you wanna make healing food.

- as wolfgang you can eat rot in fights so you loose your mighty form and then you can heal and then you can get back in mighty form

- hunt mushrooms as ghost to change there colour

- if you killed fuel weaver you can use him to clear the ruins. wear a bee queen crown to not loose sanity.

- you can summon forrest walker while wearing a bee queen crown and gain sanity and pick lightbulbs. no need to go to caves for lightbulbs

- have a sign prebuiulded for deerclops. you can place the sign so he aggros on the sign and not on your base

- volt goats and koalas dont need a full wall for their pen. you can leave evry second space free and they cant go threw it but you can

- make a pen in caves and bring snurtles there and drop your flint which you dont need. they will eat it and make snurtle slime which you can use for your lanterns

- carry a moonlens in your inventory and when someone wants to know where you are you can drop it on the floor and he can see it on the map

Edited by BeliarBAD
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Warlockadamm    851
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

if you do that you cant do the moon event anymore cause all moonstatues get alive when you put the starcaller in the moonstone

Trust me they dont hahaha i have made many different set pieces with those statue and not once do they come back to life. I'll add some photo to show you some of my creation.

Edit :

PS_Messages_20190604_094156.thumb.jpg.ee018aff3acd4f8a484ec9fd601a3898.jpgPS_Messages_20190604_094158.thumb.jpg.afeea976e8ef3d3e87a1bca4ba1d1aff.jpg20190604_094616.thumb.jpg.143f1a6530f693d34790deab89476f3a.jpg

as you can see on the last image, the moond stone event isnt far from those two set pieces. Yet ive done around 2-3 time the event since the construction of the set pieces and never have the statue woked up.

Edited by Warlockadamm
  • Like 2

Warlockadamm    851

@BeliarBAD Ill try to test it on pc (non-beta) to see if it works.

And you are right on the part that there is no logic that they dont wake up. But eh ill still use that factor to my advantage xD

• Like 2

BeliarBAD    564
Posted (edited)

@Warlockadamm im gonna test it too now with a friend on beta

i believe you and i see your pics :) but i just cant believe it xxxxxD

EDIT: OKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk xD i was wrong. i just testet it and they even didnt awake when my friend was standing next to them.

i dont know why they did that when i was trying that in my world. maybe its cause of the beta but you say its working without beta too.

nvm thats an amazing trick Warlockadamm thank you

Edited by BeliarBAD
  • Like 1

Troppok    148

For willow sanity burns on console open inventory click on item so it's big, HOLD the divide stack button than drop one item at a time.

If a Webber player dies with a wortox he will drop 2 souls ( cuz he is 2 people)

Walk on the edges of cave webs to avoid spiders spawning.

The smooth meteor or suspicious one spawns gaurenteed if the first 3 are normal meteors.

You can use ice to extinguish fires. (My friend just keeps taking the smolder dmg and waits for them to end lol)

Idk there is a lot of stuff that idk if its "unknown" or just common for the advanced players.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

BeliarBAD    564
13 minutes ago, Troppok said:

For willow sanity burns on console open inventory click on item so it's big, HOLD the divide stack button than drop one item at a time.

If a Webber player dies with a wortox he will drop 2 souls ( cuz he is 2 people)

Walk on the edges of cave webs to avoid spiders spawning.

The smooth meteor or suspicious one spawns gaurenteed if the first 3 are normal meteors.

You can use ice to extinguish fires. (My friend just keeps taking the smolder dmg and waits for them to end lol)

Idk there is a lot of stuff that idk if its "unknown" or just common for the advanced players.

just tell evrything you have in mind. no matter pro or noob trick

what do you mean with the meteors? which 3 normal meteors?

• Like 1

Gagarin-ace    641

just find a trick:

if u drop Water Balloon in bunch or replaced bushed - it will be sane as u ll use fedize for them

• Like 2