BeeClops    80
19 minutes ago, Gagarin-ace said:

if u use lantern and take it out from slot - character still lights, its annoying people because u have freee hands and shining

smallbirds spawn after some time (dont know what exactly time it is) and if u dont visit them for a long time there will be tooooooo many of them from every nest, because they spawn and spawn again and again

Actually in my world they re mothers(Tallbirds) will kill them before they mature always. I thought that s always the case.

Sinister_Fang    8,135
10 minutes ago, Gagarin-ace said:

more people on screen area - more butterflys will spawn

Interesting. I was always wondering why butterfly farms seemed inconsistent. Sometimes they would produce a near constant stream of them, and other times it would take significantly longer in-between spawns.

Gagarin-ace    641

while u play Webber u can make spider wars, feed one spider, then hit another, and all around spiders will connect to fight

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!

there is a moment when u klick button to attack and make a damage -  at that moment he rice hand and if u quicly move out - u will not hit anyone, but your minion spider will attack. so, they start fight and will not attack you - collect all loot instant

• Thanks 3

GetNerfedOn    3,128
Posted (edited)

The best method to farm Krampus via Wicker's books:

1. Set up a large Tooth trap field on a truf patch that also spawns red birds/ snow birds.

2. Prepare armor, a Boomerang, and a melee weapon

3. prepare Birds of the World and Sleepytime Stories

4. prepare some heals and sanity regen

5. REad Birds of the world

6. Read STS

7. Start whacking the birds

8. When the birds start to wake up and the krampii haven't spawned yet, stop moving, then read BIrds of the World and STS ASAP so they don't fly off

9. When the Krampii arrive, aggro them with the boomerang if the drops in the tooth trap field do not entice them

10. repeat as desired

Edited by GetNerfedOn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Brago-sama    1,324
3 minutes ago, Terra_Zina said:

Wendy can craft multible flowers. If Abigail "dies", you can instantly spawn her again if you have another flower ready.

Does Abigail's death count as a sacrifice. If it does you could start a hilariously endless loop of death and rebirth

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

S19TealPenguin    1,488
2 minutes ago, Brago-sama said:

Does Abigail's death count as a sacrifice. If it does you could start a hilariously endless loop of death and rebirth

When Wendy summons Abigail, all other active flowers in her inventory appear reset to the first stage. After Abigail dies, the flowers return to the "ready" state. So your Abigail can't trigger your flowers. No idea how it works with other friendly Wendys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

-Variant    4,788
8 hours ago, Misa22 said:

Also, is that "put a campfire near a puddle/iceberg to make them disappear" thing true? First time I hear. Pretty useful. 

It is.
Fire of any kind will remove them if it's there long enough.
I usually leave a few sticks or grass near one to melt it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

gghhrr    181
19 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I just realized today that you can give pigs inedible items that they will later drop upon death. I haven't played with it too much if anyone knows more details about the mechanic. 

- you can give bunnyman or pigman headslot item, they will equip it and drop upon death( you can give them armor and recruit them fight for you)

- giving edible item and kill them before they eat it, the food will be dropped since it is in its inventory

8 hours ago, Misa22 said:

I think i am the only person in the entire universe that does this:

- You can convert pinecones into twigs by planting them and digging them with a shovel. 

I always end up with 300+ pinecones before I even notice, so I do this to turn them into something useful. 

Also, is that "put a campfire near a puddle/iceberg to make them disappear" thing true? First time I hear. Pretty useful. 

- If I'm not wrong, anything that burn long enough around puddle/iceberg will melt and evaporate them ( for example, burning a log beside them )

• Thanks 3