shadowDigga    210

You can totally use hambat to fight Toadstool if you store it in your backpack and drop it away from spore clouds (like, right next to toadstool the moment it cast spore on you). It's a bit annoying to switch to hambat by clicking on it in backpack but it's totally worth it considering amount of durability-based weapons saved.

Edited by shadowDigga

Well-met    1,324
6 minutes ago, shadowDigga said:

You can totally use hambat to fight Toadstool if you store it in your backpack and drop it away from spore clouds (like, right next to toadstool the moment it casted spore on you). It's a bit annoying to switch to hambat by clicking on it in backpack but it's totally worth it considering amount of durability-based weapons saved.

That sounds rather like a "do this if you're insanely good" rather than a "unknown mechanic"

shadowDigga    210
22 minutes ago, Well-met said:

That sounds rather like a "do this if you're insanely good" rather than a "unknown mechanic"

It's like, not hard at all. Equippable inventory items remember their last position before being equipped even if last position was in chest or dropped then repicked backpack as long as the slot is not occupied.

Edited by shadowDigga

Well-met    1,324
5 minutes ago, shadowDigga said:

It's like, not hard at all. Equippable inventory items remember their last position before being equipped even if last position was in chest or dropped then repicked backpack as long as the slot is not occupied.

How often have people beaten toad with a single hambat? I'm very curious.

Viktor234    2,485
Just now, Well-met said:

How often have people beaten toad with a single hambat? I'm very curious.

If I'm using 100% cheese, I can beat Misery Toadstool with a single Ham Bat.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

shadowDigga    210

Lureplants are the best source of food for boat trips. Each cooked leafy meat provides 18,75 hunger points, 4 of those provide 75 hunger points (daily hunger). Lureplant itself regrows leafy meat in 2 game days unless it's winter. That means 8 lureplants are capable of keeping one player with default hunger drain fed if he manages to collect leafy meat exactly every 2 days (I'd plant few extra lureplants for more loose timing). What makes lureplants stand out of the crowd is their ability to be planted on the boat and their 0 deployment restriction - that means you can plant them as close to each other as your mouse allows you and with this mod you can plant lureplants at exactly the same position, allowing you to have as many lureplants on the same boat as you want and not run out of space.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, shadowDigga said:

You can totally use hambat to fight Toadstool if you store it in your backpack and drop it away from spore clouds (like, right next to toadstool the moment it cast spore on you). It's a bit annoying to switch to hambat by clicking on it in backpack but it's totally worth it considering amount of durability-based weapons saved.

As long as you run fast enough, the spore cloud can't catch up with you.

2019-11-16_16-24-17_1_Moment.thumb.jpg.8c67f40fa4646dedf271a324db322067.jpg

2019-11-16_16-24-17_1_Moment_1.thumb.jpg.581d7c13bf19a1266350b74510bac5b2.jpg

• Like 2

Viktor234    2,485
28 minutes ago, Starving eater said:

I dont know if this was removed or not,but you can farm soul from wes and wortox .Just punch these ballon and get soul

You can't anymore.