Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Raykind

Map omits terrain but shows objects, including unexplored areas. [GAMEPLAY; Win10 x64; Rev. 336897]

Raykind    1

Since today, May 24th 2019, when I open the map, terrain is not shown anymore. However all objects are shown, also those of unexplored areas. I started a new world without mods, so it's not them. Attached you find the picture of such a map in a new world.

Bug.png

Starslash    2

I started having the exact same issue today, May 24th 2019. I couldn't find any way to fix it, I tried disabling all mods, re-installing, and looking for support, and I never found anything. Same issue on DS, RoG, and Shipwrecked. (I tested all of them.) 

I feel your pain.. ;-;

Screenshot (7).png

teasilly    0

I'm also experiencing this issue! I found one post from 2015 where someone had the same problem but that was because they had a torrented version of the game interfering with their legitimate version. I tried the suggested troubleshooting anyway--disabled mods, verified game cache, deleted the DoNotStarve folder and uninstalled/reinstalled the game--but nothing worked. I guess it's a game bug. Hopefully it's resolved soon.

Mr. Tiddles    804
Just now, WX78REE said:

@Mr. Tiddles

What do you mean by thank goodness? And yes, I hope it does too. :I

Just 'cause I'm not the only one with the problem, and since it's not my mod I don't have to do anything. Hopefully a hotfix comes out soon because it feels dirty playing the game with this bug.

Starslash    2

Ah, okay. It truly does feel dirty. especially since there are literal hacks/mods that reveal map, so it's has if you are using exploits. xD

bizziboi    1,855

Thanks for the report. A fix for this should be out soon.

Starslash    2
1 hour ago, bizziboi said:

Tysm for working on the issue!

Raykind    1
2 hours ago, bizziboi said:

You did it in 2 hours. :D

Thank you a lot! <3