Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

BeepBox3771

Don't Starve (and Together) Not Responding

BeepBox3771    0

Hello,I have this problem with both Don't Starve where the game just goes into "Not responding" on startup and save creating(for DS),I have to wait around a minute so it stops,I tried to re-install the game,however,the glitch persisted on bothering me,if anyone could help,I'd gadly appreciate it,if anyone needs a printscreen or anything,I'll try to get one.

JanH    6,256

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the game. Please see Don't Starve Troubleshooting as well as Don't Starve Together Troubleshooting guides for steps to resolve just about every issue that won't allow you to play either games.

Should the issue persist after trying the troubleshooting steps above, please provide us copies of your DXDiag.txt and log.txt files. You can generate your DxDiag.txt file by following the steps here: http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/articles/2503104-how-can-i-find-my-dxdiag-file

And you can find your log.txt file in your documents folder at \Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve\log.txt