FeagleSnorf    154

Pretty much just an area to post what you hope WormWood will bring to the table. 

Personally I think he’ll bloom in spring, thrive in rain or when wet, and be able to bring certain plants to life (or some type of relationship with plants.) I haven’t thought of any good downsides yet though .

• Like 1

FreyaMaluk    4,292
Posted (edited)

?? he already has DS downsides that are pretty good IMO

• cannot heal from food
  • looses sanity when trees are chopped down even if he actually didn't do it, also when shoveling plants
  • catches fire very quickly
Edited by FreyaMaluk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Plushical    387

I don't think he will lose sanity anymore from plants being destroyed near him because then he'd just walk next to Woodie or Maxwell and go mad, which doesn't really fit the multiplayer theme..

As for an ability, you can see the green gem in his chest beaming in the promo art, so he will probably be able to grow plants like that. Maybe more...

• Like 1

Axelocke    1,476

Just gotta be *real* careful when playing Wormwood, don't go catching fire anywhere near base. O_O

(Would other players be able to extinguish a smoldering Wormwood? Would Wicker's Applied Horticulture bloom Wormwood? Will Wortox's souls heal Wormwood?! SO MANY QUESTIONS.)

• Like 1

4 Da LOLs    1,705
Posted (edited)

i feel like he should have his flammability removed it could accidentally destroy the community base especially with all the reworked Willows running around

its like inventory burning but you know... awful

and the attracts bugs aspects were just annoying and nothing more i would like to see those go

Edited by 4 Da LOLs
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

lifetheuniverse    1,781
7 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

He may have some tweaks here and there mostly in balance I assume, but I certainly hope that he is not completely reworked.

Oh and new skills are always welcome, of course.

The promo image for WW makes me feel like I was right about his gem being Light-attuned rather than the Dark we've seen so far. He might end up with something pretty Luny.

• Like 2

Finnja    11

i think that they should make his blooming grow plants and restore them like wickers aplied horaculture

4 Da LOLs    1,705
6 hours ago, metallichydra said:

why remove his awesome downsides?

i just find the bugs more of a annoyance than anything it only really works on bees i mean who gets attacked by bees if they aren't rushing through a killer bee field?

metallichydra    818
Just now, 4 Da LOLs said:

i just find the bugs more of a annoyance than anything it only really works on bees i mean who gets attacked by bees if they aren't rushing through a killer bee field?

me when trying to kill killerbee hives.

but i didnt mean his bug-attraction, i meant the fire-downside (he can catch fire easily)

4 Da LOLs    1,705
Just now, metallichydra said:

but i didnt mean his bug-attraction, i meant the fire-downside (he can catch fire easily)

meh i just find it fickle around campfires

wouldn't mind if it were for things other than campfires tho