Culturally problematic?

Beardy Wilson

43 minutes ago, Beardy Wilson said:

But i am the one contradicting myself. My only concern is that I don't want keli in the future going down appeasing game journos and hating on their own fanbase like other developer teams did. That's it. I hope i was clear on that because i don't want to see another comment talking about me reee-ing about they removing Warbucks when you only have to read the first thing that started this discussion to know that it wasn't the case.

There's no contradiction here. You're looking down your nose at people you don't know, have never met, and that have never knowingly done anything to you or anyone else, and that to me is a pretty good reason not to care what you think, just like how you drew your line between people "reee-ing" because something bothers them over complaining they lost something they liked.

Your concern has little basis in reality. Even giving you the benefit of a doubt, at best you're sounding the alarm over a completely isolated incident. If this happens once or twice more it might make some sense to talk about it, but for now, it really just looks like you're in a tizzy because those awful fun-hating SJWs got a win that people -- and oh look, word of God right there -- have attempted to inform you repeatedly they didn't even do anything to get.

40 minutes ago, JoeW said:

What is it specifically that needs to be more clear? Because to me the whole issue just seems like it's just a bunch of posts and comments repeating "culturally problematic" by people who have not read anything that we have said about the issue.

But I still don't understand...

45 minutes ago, Faintly Macabre said:

There's no contradiction here. You're looking down your nose at people you don't know, have never met, and that have never knowingly done anything to you or anyone else, and that to me is a pretty good reason not to care what you think, just like how you drew your line between people "reee-ing" because something bothers them over complaining they lost something they liked.

Your concern has little basis in reality. Even giving you the benefit of a doubt, at best you're sounding the alarm over a completely isolated incident. If this happens once or twice more it might make some sense to talk about it, but for now, it really just looks like you're in a tizzy because those awful fun-hating SJWs got a win that people -- and oh look, word of God right there -- have attempted to inform you repeatedly they didn't even do anything to get.

At this point im not really sure what you are on about. But if you didn't care about what I think than why keep quoting me?

Archived