Terra_Zina

If one character where to betray the rest of the team, who do you think it'd be?

Who'd the traitor be?  

189 members have voted

1. 1. Who'd the traitor be?

• Wilson
    • Willow
    • Wolfgang
    • Wendy
    • Wx-78
    • Wickerbottom
    • Woody
    • Maxwell
    • Wigfrid
    • Webber
    • Winona
    • Wortox
    • Wagstaff

Pop Guy    2,016
Just now, Terra_Zina said:

If one character where to betray the survivors for his or her benefit, who do you think it'd be? And why would they betray the team? 

Added Wagstaff because he's important to the lore and will most definetly show up to dst later

I learnt my lesson from last time and didn't add Wes. Because Wes memes are unfunny. There, I said it!

Betraying why? For lack of empathy? For willingness to harm? Or without realizing, playing the game of "them" involuntarily? Because the word "betray" has many nuances, I would like to understand better what you mean before voting

• Like 2

Terra_Zina    2,490
1 minute ago, Pop Guy said:

Betraying why? For lack of empathy? For willingness to harm? Or without realizing, playing the game of "them" involuntarily? Because the word "betray" has many nuances, I would like to understand better what you mean before voting

I was thinking more of the harmful traitor. The one that'll play the team like a fiddle, only to stab them in the back. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

• Like 3

Canis    2,693
Posted (edited)

WX-78, without a doubt. Lets say, presumably, WX had the option to betray the other survivors in favor of himself for it's benefit, such as there being too little food rations or more than enough rations to the point where having a group just slows you down. It would most likely act on that opportunity. 

When I imagine someone that would ever become a liability, WX always comes to mind first.

Edited by Canis

1v0    811
Posted (edited)

Maxwell - He would think that this will do good like - if he gets power he can save the others. But in the end everything will be the same.
I think he is most likely to betray them in order to save them... The anti-hero stick (also my favorite type of hero and the reason Maxwell is my favorite).

Edited by 1v0
  • Like 1

Ressayez    1,586
33 minutes ago, shroom416 said:

Wickerbottom with a WX sidekick. She's going to End is Nigh everyone and open the first library in the Constant.

• Haha 2

Canis    2,693
34 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

And then WX kills her by setting said library on fire!

Then Wigfrid would be crying in the background saying that its the Library of Alexandria

The 2C3D    521

WX-78 seems the least unlikely, even though up until now they’ve seen the other survivors as useful, I suspect they’re not exactly loyal to the team for anything more then they get out of the deal, whereas the humans tend to have some group loyalty mentality.

Second place, after much deliberation, is given to Wendy. Her highest loyalty is to Abigail, and I think she would turn on any one member of the group to get her back. I also think she would turn on the entire group minus Webber, her only friend, for Abigail. What gives me pause for thought, however is the entire group including Webber. Some of her more recent quotes suggest she’s been growing up a little, so who knows what she’d do in practice.

Third place goes to Maxwell, I don’t think he was ever evil, but he’s used to having to make compromises with his morality.

• Like 4

Cpt. KatKit    171
Posted (edited)

WX doesn't even hide the opinion  that he'd kill people when he wants to.

Edited by Cpt. KatKit
  • Like 4

minespatch    50,126
2 hours ago, Axelocke said:

image.png.ef43878a5271aa7c440b863d1586c0f8.png

Have you thought about making a art thread in art and lore?:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1

Axelocke    1,533
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Have you thought about making a art thread in art and lore?:wilson_ecstatic:

Haha, maybe!

Once I'm able to replace my dead computer, I'll be sure to pick up my pen and tablet again. :D  (R.I.P Computer 2007 - May 16th 2019)

Edited by Axelocke
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1