Terra_Zina

If one character where to betray the rest of the team, who do you think it'd be?

Who'd the traitor be?  

189 members have voted

1. 1. Who'd the traitor be?

• Wilson
    • Willow
    • Wolfgang
    • Wendy
    • Wx-78
    • Wickerbottom
    • Woody
    • Maxwell
    • Wigfrid
    • Webber
    • Winona
    • Wortox
    • Wagstaff

Tapirus    1,621

Well, people is usually moved by interests, and sometimes that makes us act in a selfish way, because is something inside of our own human nature. And that's ok, we must deal with that for have a self-control, but the problem is when our way to act will cause a big effect in our environment or the other person ("¿It's right or wrong do this?"). As always, decisions matters.

So, every character could betray others (regardless of his own reason), but that will have consequences.

• Like 1

Melody099    107

I voted the wrong character! Maxwell has already been through some stuff and he isn't really truly evil, the traitor would be Wagstaff in my opinion! (With WX you can't talk about betrayal, they already said what they want to do) 

• Thanks 1

DelroyBM    955

None of the characters have something to lose, except for Maxwell and Winona which are related to Charlie.

If it came down to sacrifice oneself or the rest for Charlie, I see Winona more capable of doing so since I've never seen Maxwell interested in saving Charlie, probably because he already tried being on the throne.

This is all assumption and imagination of course, there is not enough lore.

• Like 3

Xehanightmare    187
On 5/21/2019 at 12:51 PM, Zeklo said:

I've never seen WX-78 as an actual "threat". His personality seems like one of those comedic evil villains who talk big, but actually have a heart. He seems more troublesome, particularly with personality, than evil.

One can be comedic and also evil you know.

• Haha 2

Canis    2,689
Posted (edited)

I just thought of this while watching the new fnaf game of all things and I need to throw this into this thread before I forget.

*clicks tongue*
Woodlegs.

Think about it. Yeah, Woodlegs seems like a nice lighthearted pirate, but we don't know if that's just him being a screwball. We have absolutely NO clue how he canonically acts around people. For all we know, if Woodlegs ever found himself in the lands of DST with other survivors, the first thing he could do is hold a sword up to someone's neck and demand the group to hand over their goodies, not to even mention the horrible possibility of non-PG war crimes that pirates are/were known to do.

Edited by Canis
  • Haha 1

CrimXane    171

the least person with English Grammar.

excuse me sir you forgot the ONE that is going to betray 
which is WES

WHERE THE **** IS WES

GetNerfedOn    1,443

In my opinion, I say that Wendy is very much disposed to betray the rest of the characters.

She's depressed, and I would say her personality eventually gets in the way of camp life and her efficiency, turning the other survivors against her and thus turning her into an outcast of sorts. (Case in point would be Wolfgang fearing her.)

Whether it be through later temptation - a bribe by Them or Charlie to regain Abigail, perhaps? - or by her own volition - as she might reach the point that she can take no longer - I see a chance where she may betray the rest of the survivors and make them suffer. Sure, she's only a child and has to get through all of them... but I can see her cunning getting her through such a feat.

Now, there is but one great obstacle that stands in the way of this happening... and that is Webber.

• Like 2

minespatch    49,768
2 hours ago, ItsaGamer05 said:

I mean, just look at THIS!

He gave us the gift of the swoon emote:5a465ed7241f8_neroswoonsforValentines.thumb.png.ed3547f0388d3fe332f35b160b81c1d8.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

lifetheuniverse    1,835

Bonus round because why not:

- Wilba, I could see demanding loyalty from the weird looking small pigs who don't seem to respect her auTHORITAH.
- Wilbur might find the Ruins and start a Free Primates Union and throw Nightmare Poop at anyone who dares to question their sovereignty.
- Walani's too lazy to leave the group once she joins it.
- I actually think that Woodlegs might want to pass on his knowledge of tamin the high seas. And then declare a silly naval war on his previous pupils once they've grown strong enough to put up an entertaining fight. Him and Wigfrid would make an amazing pair.
- Wheeler...Wheeler. Wheeler?

whyler?

No, actually, I don't understand her narrative role at all.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not sure of how Wormwood thinks either for that matter, but it's a plant, so that seems about right.

• Haha 3

minespatch    49,768
2 minutes ago, lifetheuniverse said:

Wilba, I could see demanding loyalty from the weird looking small pigs who don't seem to respect her auTHORITAH.

Not sure if that'd give her a reason to betray. She'd betray her own mother first over the Survivors. She cares more for her freedom than royalty.

• Like 4

4 Da LOLs    1,723
13 hours ago, minespatch said:

Not sure if that'd give her a reason to betray. She'd betray her own mother first over the Survivors. She cares more for her freedom than royalty.

shed want to mount Webber on a wall

• Haha 4

Canis    2,689
21 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

shed want to mount Webber on a wall

I woke up to this post

Thanks I hate it

• Haha 3

__IvoCZE__    3,923
On 23. 5. 2019 at 5:16 AM, Canis said:

non-PG war crimes that piratesare/were known to do.

you mean that these are still happening?

Canis    2,689
4 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

you mean that these are still happening?

*seduces in pirate*

• Haha 2

4 Da LOLs    1,723
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, lifetheuniverse said:

you said that, not me

Edited by 4 Da LOLs
  • Haha 1