Why does fog exist

4 Da LOLs

8 hours ago, Aalda11 said:

Just make up a reason why you find fog culturally problematic and Klei will remove it the next day. I mean fog is very English and the British empire stomped on so many people. You're welcome.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

this topic went know where might as well meme it

Agree with OP a bit and that fog is bit awful to deal with. Would be better if may be it only regional to some biome area and some other creatures would be affected too, so no fog in towns. Can cause cheese problem if it just town turf that not affect by fog, so may be it need to take surrounding turf into account somehow? so you can stay and build new town where there is no fog but can't make road across biome that will create bridge like splitting the ocean to walk through it :D

Also want mention hay fever. Later game not annoying to deal with unlike fog, but it just need improvement I think. Too punishing for early player and too easy for late game to deal with. I get to point where I love being in lush season too much as I get to eat nettles :)

9 hours ago, DarithD said:

That's why you should stock up on those cowls hun, fog is something that you should be prepared for, not some niche thing like freezing/overheating in rog, Hamlet does not forgive your mistake easily like the og DS..

say that again... but this time with a shamlet

are we literally going to ignore the fact that Wagstaff can completely yeet the fog yet with a Webber with about the same concept you can't

Archived