[Crash]

Platform

• [*]
Steam

Version Number

Issue title

crash durin night of day 11 world 4

Steps to reproduce

waiting during night near fire camp (world 4 day 11)

Describe your issue

game crash during the night of my wolrd 4 day 11 around middle of night, bug report says something about timezone and winter I assume its when it will go to winter.
then it exit

post-11590-13764591536573_thumb.jpg Edited by hugo

• Developer

I've passed the debug information along to the programming team to examine. There appears to be an issue with the Winter season being triggered at the beginning of Day 12.Once it is addressed, we'll likely have a hotfix available for Steam and Chrome users.

• Developer

yo, any news from the fix? would appreciate to resume my gamethanks

The hotfix for that crash has actually been out for over a week. (The day after my last post above)Unfortunately for you, the hotfix is an auto-download which only happens for the supported Chrome and Steam versions of the game. The screenshot you posted indicates you are not running a supported version.

The hotfix for that crash has actually been out for over a week. (The day after my last post above)Unfortunately for you, the hotfix is an auto-download which only happens for the supported Chrome and Steam versions of the game. The screenshot you posted indicates you are not running a supported version.

okay, thanks for answer Wade :)