~*~ Return of Them Wishlist ~*~

---Additional ROT Wishlist Items---
* Lunar Skin Set. There's a good possibility this is already in the works but the idea of moon/space theme is stoking my imagination fiercely. 
* Fish in the ocean, lunar fish that can only be caught under full moon, and some kind of fish/crustacean/item that can be fished from the lunar ponds. Maybe lunar salt/crystal racks? 
* Moon Glass Mirror that functions like the Wardrobe, mainly because that would look gorgeous. 
* Reskin of the moon phase fountain that looks like moon glass or perhaps a stronger version made of moon glass. 
* Orange Soda for Webber. WF drop, HN drop, tumbleweed drop, whatever it takes to get the sweet baby his orange fizzy pop. 
* Endothermic Furnace. I know I put this in the last post but I'm going to keep mentioning it until it is added or Klei declares it will never be something they add to the game. 
* Moon Rabbits. Either based on the small bunnies, big bunnies, or an entirely new mob. 
* The ability to get volt goat milk without killing the volt goats, just milk them while they're frenzied at risk of injury and death. 
* A giant lunar moth, possibly a boss. I suspect, through the new pet, this might already be planned. 
* Lunar-Mutated bosses and mobs like mini-toadstool rains, mutant Varg, more food critters, a lunar inversion to dark flowers. 
* Aquatic hound attack, either SW mobs or something brand new, so the waters are more treacherous. 
* A Sea Giant. Something similar to the Quacken but stronger. 
* Lunar Flowers, basically an inversion of dark flowers, could glow like a lightbulb. Perhaps could make Lunar Fuel / Brightmare Fuel? 
* Water Spiders or some arachnid-friendly alternative to the ballphins for Webber. 
* Whatever content from Shipwrecked that can be added to the game. 
* An event involving marble statues on the lunar island, either during full moon or new moon. 
* Improvement to the fishing mechanics. 
* More pets like a baby bearger, antlion cub, pog, baby beefalo, spiderling, etc. 
* Lunar critter skins? Especially for vargling, kittykit, and glomglom. 

I'd actually like a lot of the Shipwrecked content to be copy-pasted over. Hats yes, we could use the old boats too if they're adjusted to actually require oars...and projectile combat from Shipwrecked was really neat. I'd say that it could probably use a hard nerf but Winona exists so...uh...yea, that's a thing. To keep in mind. I'm going to suggest making her catapults require ammo again because I can.

But also things that make for a more complete world. Beaches with their unique forms of decoration and mobs, jungle islands separate from the mainland, some hazards and oceanic foods...we don't necessarily need the volcano. But tropical vegetation to go with the boating adventures? That was cool.

Hamlet in particular pulled worldgen off nicely. A flowing world that took advantage of preexisting game assets and mechanics. Let's get some of that beauty. I mean...we've got navigable water now, and the basis for sailing. Ponds and rafts can be a thing. That's just a start.

On 5/22/2019 at 3:56 AM, TurtleKitty said:

---Additional ROT Wishlist Items---
* Fish in the ocean, lunar fish that can only be caught under full moon, and some kind of fish/crustacean/item that can be fished from the lunar ponds. Maybe lunar salt/crystal racks?

A more elaborated fishing mechanic would indeed be nice to see, especially on the sea. Also, a Crabbit pet with a Pebble Crab skin would be awesome. :D

This whole new update is very interesting so far. The idea where you can go out on sea and have to cooperate against dangers in order to reach more difficult areas (hopefully in raid-style fashion) is a very interesting one that should keep most players occupied for a long time ahead.

What I wish is an explanation or more like an answer. To many things like.

- where does the ancient gateway leads besides forge and gorge.

- is the the thulecite a natural mineral or the ancients turn into thulecite.

- where is the king/Queen of the ancients? The one who survive shielding the other. Did she/he escape through the ancient gateway or die in the constant.

- is the nightmare fuel a natural resource or does it come from other world through the gateway.

- why add moon stuff now and not before Wilson and his friends went to forge?

Answers to these questions will never come. I have faith on it.

Archived