Owlrus98

What drives you to play single-player if DST is newer?

Aalda11    38

I'm sure I'd have a blast with DST if I had a couple of friends playing the game too. I've tried with randos and I had hard time caring about anything happening in the game.  And playing DST solo doesn't make sense, DS is much better balanced for a solo experience.

Deprecious    48

Chill out guys, no need to get pissed off for no reason

You misunderstood what Crimson Chin meant, what he means is that they shouldn't split the game in two like that from the beginning, when they went for Don't Starve Together instead of focusing solely on multiplayer and creating two separate versions, one for single player and one for multi player, they could of just updated/tweaked/balanced Don't Starve to work for both, thus having only one game version, so klei could focus only on one game instead of two, that way the community wouldn't be divided and the game would have more content than both versions have now together.

I agree with him on this one

JosePapp    293
21 hours ago, Deprecious said:

Chill out guys, no need to get pissed off for no reason

You misunderstood what Crimson Chin meant, what he means is that they shouldn't split the game in two like that from the beginning, when they went for Don't Starve Together instead of focusing solely on multiplayer and creating two separate versions, one for single player and one for multi player, they could of just updated/tweaked/balanced Don't Starve to work for both, thus having only one game version, so klei could focus only on one game instead of two, that way the community wouldn't be divided and the game would have more content than both versions have now together.

I agree with him on this one

Well man, as in how it is now, they'd have to rebalance a lot of stuff to make the game like that. But it's all already done, and it's not worth it to cry over spilled milk.