How do i crack stone fruit?

Also, how do i get the hot springs to finally crystalize?

and what else are saladmanders useful for, and how do i make one wear a hat?

and it also looks like there is a way to make stone fruit turn into a mini stone fruit bush

7 minutes ago, Xenologist said:

Winter or full moon? Or maybe something else

Drops dragon fruit sometimes(in 2nd form only?) which can be used for farming, aesthetic animal that just fills the area or might drop something in future?

and it also looks like there is a way to make stone fruit turn into a mini stone fruit bush

Small chance for rock fruit to drop a seed if I remember correctly.

Note I have seen the content and tried a little but also watched Glermz videos. My answers could be wrong.

1 hour ago, Xenologist said:

Once you build the moon crafting station, make a bath bomb, put it in the pond, during full moon it'll turn to crystals.

Saladmanders drop Dragon Fruit in their fire form, lots of heat will turn them to their fire form, and vice versa.

Breaking stone fruit has a chance to give you a seed.

2 hours ago, -Variant said:

Once you build the moon crafting station, make a bath bomb, put it in the pond, during full moon it'll turn to crystals.

Saladmanders drop Dragon Fruit in their fire form, lots of heat will turn them to their fire form, and vice versa.

Breaking stone fruit has a chance to give you a seed.

will putting multiple bath bombs in  a full moon result in  lots of moon shards?

Archived