Why Are You Guys Quiet?

DoktorEnd

it also says a lot that it was during Hamlet's development that they realized DST is better to play then DS and thus DS needs to be updated to DST standards before any development can be done for DLCs, 1 to 5 years are very short to realize that

1 minute ago, inferjus4 said:

If they would do it, I would sell my entire collection of skins I have in my Steam inventory.

my big brother who introduced me to DS in 2013 and from that day It became my fave game refused to play Hamlet anymore after they removed Warbucks

he loved the character not only for his penny hoarding tendencies but generally as a character. he was asking me last time if they had put the Blunderbuss as a starting weapon for him as shown in his portrait, that's when I told him Warbucks was no more :. {

6 minutes ago, MWY said:

it also says a lot that it was during Hamlet's development that they realized DST is better to play then DS and thus DS needs to be updated to DST standards before any development can be done for DLCs, 1 to 5 years are very short to realize that

That's quite strange they realized that when Hamlet was in the middle of it's development and not at the beginning of it.

6 minutes ago, MWY said:

my big brother who introduced me to DS in 2013 and from that day It became my fave game refused to play Hamlet anymore after they removed Warbucks

he loved the character not only for his penny hoarding tendencies but generally as a character. he was asking me last time if they had put the Blunderbuss as a starting weapon for him as shown in his portrait, that's when I told him Warbucks was no more :. {

Warbucks is one of my favourite characters too. As a sign of protest of removing Warbucks I changed my profile picture to mad Warbucks, which I made myself. I am still waiting for Klei to bring him back.

Just now, inferjus4 said:

That's quite strange they realized that when Hamlet was in the middle of it's development and not at the beginning of it.

sounds like what I do with my work as an artist,

doing it in the last few days before deadline and realizing my work is not working out properly and asking for extension.

2 minutes ago, MWY said:

sounds like what I do with my work as an artist,

doing it in the last few days before deadline and realizing my work is not working out properly and asking for extension.

But Klei instead of taking more time moved to DST and left only a buch of people on Hamlet, just like Telltale did with Minecraft: Story Mode.
Telltale at least tried to finish something.

But Klei instead of taking more time moved to DST and left only a buch of people on Hamlet, just like Telltale did with Minecraft: Story Mode.

exactly,

its the same thing that happened 5 years ago with DS when it was being developed further where Wilson riding a Beeflo was shown as a preview.
that was 5 years ago and during that time DST was in its infancy,

we never got beeflo riding in DS, instead it was put in DST, DST development became major and DS became desolate.

that was 5 years ago and now we get beefalo riding in DS.

Just now, MWY said:

exactly,

its the same thing that happened 5 years ago with DS when it was being developed further where Wilson riding a Beeflo was shown as a preview.
that was 5 years ago and during that time DST was in its infancy,

we never got beeflo riding in DS, instead it was put in DST, DST development became major and DS became desolate.

that was 5 years ago and now we get beefalo riding in DS.

And it was just straight copied from DST and done only because team had to work on improving the DS engine.

Just now, Hell-met said:

you can probably take this to private messages, seeing as how this thread is nothing but two users fellating eachother.

Forum is open to everyone and we can write here as long as we follow the forum rules.

1 minute ago, inferjus4 said:

And it was just straight copied from DST and done only because team had to work on improving the DS engine.

https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Don't_Starve/Version_History#January_10th.2C_2019_-_Quality_of_Life

notice the timing of the updates, last major updates occurred during 2013 after that only 2 minor bugfixes  in 2015 and 2017,
and then finally in Jaunary 2019 we get QOLs straight from DST

2 minutes ago, Hell-met said:

you can probably take this to private messages, seeing as how this thread is nothing but two users fellating eachother.

dude we are talking according the topic, if you don't like what we are saying just say so, don't tell us to bug off.

and we are only saying what we have been quiet about.

7 minutes ago, MWY said:

https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Don't_Starve/Version_History#January_10th.2C_2019_-_Quality_of_Life

notice the timing of the updates, last major updates occurred during 2013 after that only 2 minor bugfixes  in 2015 and 2017,
and then finally in Jaunary 2019 we get QOLs straight from DST

dude we are talking according the topic, if you don't like what we are saying just say so, don't tell us to bug off.

Oh man, 2013 is when SW came out. I feel old.

DST cam out in 2014. Let's now compare the DLC for DS made before DST and after DST. SW has more content and is cheaper, when Hamlet feels more empty and is priced higher. Curse you Together!

Just now, MWY said:

really? Chrome as in Chromebook?

I do not remember the name, but it was something of a shop with apps in Chrome browser.

Just now, GentleWilson said:

SW came out in 2016.

Whoops, you are right. My bad, sorry. Now everything I wrote makes no sense.

I do not remember the name, but it was something of a shop with apps in Chrome browser.

then its Chromebook, Chromebook is Lite version of a Full Laptop for students that runs Chrome OS (Google Chrome like Windows) its quite limited in its capability but is very handy.

Just now, MWY said:

then its Chromebook, Chromebook is Lite version of a Full Laptop for students that runs Chrome OS (Google Chrome like Windows) its quite limited in its capability but is very handy.

The more you know!

Just now, __IvoCZE__ said:

just make the wormwood Loyal quality instead of the classic quality to hamlet owners-

What about Warly, that is part of SW DLC but is given away for free to DST? SW owners also should get him in special quality AT LEAST.

What about Warly, that is part of SW DLC but is given away for free to DST? SW owners also should get him in special quality AT LEAST.

he is free to dst players like winona while wormwood needs to be bought/ is earned 

Archived