Why Are You Guys Quiet?

DoktorEnd

I will not talk about how is game or somethings like that.
I really wondered about creators. The negative feedbacks turned a tsunami from a little wave and the game makers didn't said anything.
Why there is so much sillent? The klei creators was ultrafast guys, who can solve all of problems, reply all messages and make players happy. But they didn't said anything about "Hamlet Tragedy" (Yeah I named it).
 Can someone tell us the new roadthing or what they would do now? If they would not update game or change anything from now they should tell us because all users opened tons of content about hamlet.

What will be happen to the hamlet? We want a clear and basic explanation from game makers.

Başlıksız-1.png

They DID address the main complaint and added a teleportato, i don't think the situation is as dire as others would like it or make it out to be, hence the lack of official messages on the matter.  

1 minute ago, JosePapp said:

They DID address the main complaint and added a teleportato, i don't think the situation is as dire as others would like it or make it out to be, hence the lack of official messages on the matter.  

What do you mean the devs are clearly not being hated enough you should riot more, and they should explain every little thing going wrong or why they don't listen to every suggestion by the community. 

this is sarcasm for people who can't tell. 

2 minutes ago, Osbalop said:

Honestly I just want them to let us use more decoration for the cities, we can´t even put the hedges with the key to the city

there was apparently unused code for that but DONT quote me on that.

Spoiler

Just now, __IvoCZE__ said:

there was apparently unused code for that but DONT quote me on that.

oopsie

20 minutes ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

Yeah, but they could at least give us a reason as to why they didn't give us the Season updates.

I can ensure you the things they would say would be one of these.

1. changed their minds.

2. gave up and didn't finish it.

3. still working on it.

4. ran out of time.

40 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

1. changed their minds.

3. still working on it.

4. ran out of time.

5. decided to port SW and Hamlet stuff to DST for free.

43 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

1. changed their minds.

3. still working on it.

4. ran out of time.

all of the above with slight dash of DST becoming more important again...

its the profit that matters, Hamlet isn't very promising nor very.....welcoming to new comers.

and combine that with the community continuously saying that Hamlet world is too short or lacking most of the important stuff from other DLCs

(WHERE ARE MY TOUCHSTONEs KLEI???)

and so forth, so obviously they are gonna focus on DST again, just like old days...

3 minutes ago, inferjus4 said:

5. decided to port SW and Hamlet stuff to DST for free.

yeah, if the community begs enough but nuuuuuuu, we want more skins and pointless updates to characters that aren't good enough to play with.

1 minute ago, MWY said:

all of the above with slight dash of DST becoming more important again...

its the profit that matters, Hamlet isn't very promising nor very.....welcoming to new comers.

and combine that with the community continuously saying that Hamlet world is too short or lacking most of the important stuff from other DLCs

(WHERE ARE MY TOUCHSTONEs KLEI???)

and so forth, so obviously they are gonna focus on DST again, just like old days...

That is quite funny and sad at the same time that Don't Starve is the game that made Klei famous and is dead now.

Just now, inferjus4 said:

That is quite funny and sad at the same time that Don't Starve is the game that made Klei famous and is dead now.

its the game I loved, not DST,
it had lore, adventure, survival,
now its just DST which heads the storyline currently of DS
while as SW and HAM didn't give a single penny worth of Lore or anything

....its all DST :, (

Just now, MWY said:

its the game I loved, not DST,
it had lore, adventure, survival,
now its just DST which heads the storyline currently of DS
while as SW and HAM didn't give a single penny worth of Lore or anything

....its all DST :, (

I feel the same. When I saw DST roadmap I was so angry, Klei decided to give more FREE content to DST unique to DS's DLCs and GIVE AGAIN FOR FREE two characters from singleplayer (Wormwood is available with spools, so you can weave him for free). They even forgot about the skin that you get for buying Hamlet (we got one for SW and one for RoG, but we still have not got one for Hamlet).

Just now, inferjus4 said:

I feel the same. When I saw DST roadmap I was so angry, Klei decided to give more FREE content to DST unique to DS's DLCs and GIVE AGAIN FOR FREE two characters from singleplayer (Wormwood is available with spools, so you can weave him for free). They even forgot about the skin that you get for buying Hamlet (we got one for SW and one for RoG, but we still have not got one for Hamlet).

and they also had to take 3 months out of Hamlet's development time to transfer gameplay updates and enhancements from DST to DS engine cause DS had aged soo much that it was hard to develop in.

bringing Beeflo riding in DS is not part of Hamlet yet it took time from Hamlet's development.

Just now, MWY said:

and they also had to take 3 months out of Hamlet's development time to transfer gameplay updates and enhancements from DST to DS engine cause DS had aged soo much that it was hard to develop in.

bringing Beeflo riding in DS is not part of Hamlet yet it took time from Hamlet's development.

But they had Hamlet in development for something about 1,5-2 years, isn't it enough time to create DLC full of content?

2 minutes ago, inferjus4 said:

I feel the same. When I saw DST roadmap I was so angry, Klei decided to give more FREE content to DST unique to DS's DLCs and GIVE AGAIN FOR FREE

i know Klei i love you but you are not above money

if Wormwood has a skin box that isn't included in the free Wormwood form Hamlet i will buy it out of sheer annoyance at their lack of a desire for taking my money

STOP BEING SO NICE KLEI!

Just now, 4 Da LOLs said:

i know Klei i love you but you are not above money

if Wormwood has a skin box that isn't included in the free Wormwood form Hamlet i will buy it out of sheer annoyance at their lack of a desire for taking my money

STOP BEING SO NICE KLEI!

*STOP BEING SO NICE KLEI FOR DST PLAYERS!
fixed it

1 minute ago, inferjus4 said:

But they had Hamlet in development for something about 1,5-2 years, isn't it enough time to create DLC full of content?

what I saw as major development was from November to April and it was during that time the devs said that they were going to bring stuff over from DST to DS so that it can become easier to play and develop further.

3 minutes ago, MWY said:

bbut but....the money!??

(maybe they will put Warbucks in DST now just for the sake of the community xD)

If they would do it, I would sell my entire collection of skins I have in my Steam inventory.

Also Klei begins to be just like CD Projekt Red - they give a lot of stuff away for free. I do not like that, because it is just like buying fans instead of gaining them (at least that is how I feel).

Archived